Become a Patron!

IPV 3 Li

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright

So I've had my IPV 3 Li now for a week..

First impressions, it feels great in the hand. It has a good weight to it, it's not heavy, but you can feel it, to me it feels quality. The fire button, which is improved over the 3 is very nice, it is bigger, flat, and clicky. It feels nice to touch, and use, and it is easy to find.

The LED screen on it is fantastic as well, unlike that of my IPV Mini 2, I can see it in the bright of the sunlight, and it stays on long enough to look at the info provided after you turn it on either through firing or otherwise.

The touch fire button that was disabled on the 3 is something I am not completely sure how I feel about yet. I actually really like the ability to use it, it's convenient - as long as the screen is on. The touch button does not work or is not active unless the LED screen is on. This means that I have to use the physical fire button first, in order to wake the screen and touch sensor up first so that I can use it. This is a gripe I have with it, as I would love to be able to use it without the screen being on. I do like the feeling of it, and while driving with a tank on it I could really see a use for it. I also find myself trying to use it after I have used the primary button and the screen is off, then I look like a fool in my own mind, and have to use the primary button. For what it is, it's great. If they had thought about that a bit more, maybe I would absolutely love it.

The power! The power this mod has, the immediate power, no waiting between pressing the fire button and power to the atomizer, is GREAT! I love it!

The insides, the battery sled, is great. It is snug, batteries do not move around in it - although I even feel worried when I do replace my batteries I worry that it is too snug - and that when inserting my batteries I may injure my batteries.

I am used to the memory settings on my IPVs however I wish that this 3 Li had more than 5 settings, since there is such a wide range of power available. However, the 5 are nice and the mod is very easy to adjust a power setting manually.

One little con I have found is that the battery cover is not 100% snug and moves a bit when I put it down. Not a big deal.

Battery life: 10/10!

I am amazed with the battery life on this device. It is a serial setup, however this mod fired just under 100 watts will last a day and a half! I no longer have to carry around two sets of batteries with me when I have a long day ahead of me, instead the long day comes and goes and I still have half battery power left. I absolutely love it!

I haven't taken this mod to full power yet, 165 watts or 200, as I just don't need or want to right now. I may in the future, and planned to for this review but I just have not. I also have not used temperature control as I do not have any Nickel or Ti. I will be ordering a Crown tank Friday so I will have TC set up and running on that soon.

So if this device wasn't mine, would I buy one? YES! All around this mod feels great in the hand, fires great, sips battery life, and overall just wonderful. I would give this a 9/10.

Cheers!!

Matt

VU Sponsors