Become a Patron!

IPV D2, Smoktech Magneto, Sub-Ohm Tanks, Batts, etc

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm clocking out, hanging up my hat, rolling out, taking a walk, or at least I'm just done vaping. It got me off of the analogs and it has served its purpose and now it's time for me to stop vaping.

So... here's the deal, I don't want to part anything out. I would rather just sell everything all at once so please don't ask me to separate things.

Here's what I've got:

NEW IPV D2 with box and charger. It's actually about a week old and it works great.
Smoktech Magneto
Herakles Sense Tank
-- Comes with one .6 OHM coil and the spare glass
Aspire Atlantis V1
Aspire Atlantis V2
2 Sony VTC-4 18650 Batteries
1 LG HE4 18650 Battery
3 E-Fest 18490 Batteries
1 Intellicharger I2

All batteries, mods, tanks, etc work great.

I'm looking for $100 plus the ride. I feel that is a pretty good price so please don't ask me to take less.

Please feel free to shoot me a pm or ask questions in this thread. See pics below for proof of life:

IMG_4830.JPG IMG_4831.JPG

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
aed.jpg

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
willing to sell D2 only?
What part of "please don't ask me to separate things." wasn't clear??? If you are not going to respect the terms in the listing, at least make it a PM and not a public posting in the thread.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@SV_Dude ... Not trying to beat him up, just make a point that the listing was VERY clear on your sale terms. It's really bad form ... but I'm glad to hear that he did PM you as well.

GLWYS!

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Prolly make about the same if you broke it up but not sure...might not.
Maybe try and get a couple smokers you know to buy it. Is the Atlantis ok to use on the magneto? If it is...
Package 1: magneto / Atlantis / charger and 18490 batteries for like 45 bucks. Just explain they need to buy the 1.5 or 1.8 ohm coils for the tank.

Package 2: D2/ two sub ohm tanks and 3 18650 batteries for 65 bucks.
I'm sure u will figure it out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to bump an old thread and get more serious about selling this stuff.

I'll separate this into 3 packages.

1) IPVD2 with 2 batteries (VTC 4's) and tank of choice
2) IPVD2 with 2 batteries (LG HE4 & Samsung INR 18650) and tank of choice
3) Magneto mod with 3 smaller batteries, charger and tank of choice.

The original post mentions a coil coming with the set. That was months ago and the coil doesn't exist anymore. However, I have a royal hunter drip mod that isn't included in the pics above. However, it can be included in any combos above for an extra $10.

I'll let each package go for $45 (plus, 10 if you want the RH drip) each shipped. Shipping will be in a padded usps envelope sent snail mail. I can accept paypal still.

Thanks!

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really like my IPV D2 but it has been giving me fits after over a year of fairly regular use. I'd like to replace it and I really don't like the D3 as much or any of the small pocket friendly mods that are out now. I've already spent the monthly vape budget dollars unfortunately. But I'd really like to get that D2. Maybe I can figure something out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to get rid of the whole lot, if anyone is interested make an offer on the bunch. I really don't want to see them anymore, $60 would take everything!

VU Sponsors