Become a Patron!

Irish Malted with Whipped Cream

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Posting a simple mix amongst so many talented recipes feels like cheating! Easy, yummy fun.

1.5% FA Irish Cream
7% TFA Malted Milk
2% TFA Whipped Cream

I think the cream and the whipped cream play nicely together to remind me of homemade whipped cream. I'm still struggling with finding the right % for the Malted Milk, but 5% didn't work at all, 7 seems so high!

It's not super malty, but I do really like this.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If wllmc sees this, he'll say it needs Jamaican Rum. Have that, too.
hahaha evrything taste better with FA jamaican rum or caps custard. Ill try this. I have never gone that high on malted milk. I always liked it lower but didnt get much out of it either most the time. was always scared to go higher from the reviews lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bought malted milk 6 mos. ago and never used it in a recipe.. Finally will get to fiddling with it
Thanks Huck !
I've yet to find the sweet spot for Malted Milk, so I hope it works out for you. If you find a better %, PLEASE share it. :)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
D'OH!!! Just went to make this and
e7ybujaz.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bet your room smells yummy, at least! So sorry, Rocket. Sub 0.5% FA Fresh Cream? Or Meringue?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bet your room smells yummy, at least! So sorry, Rocket. Sub 0.5% FA Fresh Cream? Or Meringue?
I totally would, but since I love whipped cream so much, I ordered two for some reason =).

Gotta say...this recipe is really smooth. I have a sweet tooth, and this is great. It vaguely reminds me of BBW's malty. The Irish Cream is so low that it really just adds a nice hint. Well done. I used 6% Malted Milk, but I think 7% would be even better. Thank you for sharing.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I know it's almost 2.5 years later, so I thought I'd ask.
Was this one a keeper? Did it survive the test of time?
It looks so interesting, but I've never used Malted Milk even close to 7%. I usually keep it under 3%.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now I know it's almost 2.5 years later, so I thought I'd ask.
Was this one a keeper? Did it survive the test of time?
It looks so interesting, but I've never used Malted Milk even close to 7%. I usually keep it under 3%.
WOW! Blast from the past here. I had to use that much, back then, I couldn't taste it. Since that time, HIC introduced us to NF Malt, that is so much more concentrated. I haven't made this in FOREVER. I'll have to give it a go with the NF version, at maybe 0.5%. I don't think I even have the TFA one anymore.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! Blast from the past here. I had to use that much, back then, I couldn't taste it. Since that time, HIC introduced us to NF Malt, that is so much more concentrated. I haven't made this in FOREVER. I'll have to give it a go with the NF version, at maybe 0.5%. I don't think I even have the TFA one anymore.
I only have TFA MM & I still have Irish Cream left from HIC's Irish Lass so I believe I may tinker around with this one sooner or later!
Thanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I only have TFA MM & I still have Irish Cream left from HIC's Irish Lass so I believe I may tinker around with this one sooner or later!
Thanks.
I might have to, myself. Now I'm curious what the NF might bring to it. It's a pretty strong one, to me, at least.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like mixing the TFA MM with NF Organic Malt, (but used the MF at like 7-8% I think), lol.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Posting a simple mix amongst so many talented recipes feels like cheating! Easy, yummy fun.

1.5% FA Irish Cream
7% TFA Malted Milk
2% TFA Whipped Cream

I think the cream and the whipped cream play nicely together to remind me of homemade whipped cream. I'm still struggling with finding the right % for the Malted Milk, but 5% didn't work at all, 7 seems so high!

It's not super malty, but I do really like this.
Uw...that sounds really Good....!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where can I get NF Malt from? I got reminded of a German malt candy. :)
When I bought mine, it came from ECX, but then they stopped carrying NF. Then Mama J's started selling it, but I don't think he's selling flavorings anymore, besides the premixed ones that are still showing on his site. Oh wait! Last night someone mentioned that High Desert Vapes might have the Malt.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
sounds good to me too! Especially since I don't have the NF. I'm making this today!
Finally a use for the malted milk!
I hope you enjoy it :)

This was made back in the eGo and Protank days, so I hope the % work out ok.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this was a new thread, don't ever remember seeing it....but I thnk I'll roll over to the ol' mixing desk and give it a whirl...;)

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I thought this was a new thread, don't ever remember seeing it....but I thnk I'll roll over to the ol' mixing desk and give it a whirl...;)
YaaY! I feel like my day has been well spent! Lots of new juices from that free shipping sale!

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
YaaY! I feel like my day has been well spent! Lots of new juices from that free shipping sale!
I have 17 4oz. bottles from Wizard sitting in my P.O. box right now...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh lord no. I have no creative flow, LOL. Adjust that Malted to your preference. I could never really taste that flavoring very well.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
BTW, I like your dog! Pretty one, there.
Thanks! He's the best! Today is 4 years since I picked up my little girl (not in this photo) and next week is 10 years that I picked up the big guy in this picture!

I had a Wonder Woman pic up from the movie trailer (I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!) But it didn't fit very well into the circle crop that shows up so I ditched it for my big guy...

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, I just made this. Giving it a power steep in the USC while I throw a new build in an RDA to try it.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've yet to find the sweet spot for Malted Milk, so I hope it works out for you. If you find a better %, PLEASE share it. :)
I like the percentage as it is written. I feel like I'd like to taste the malt more but if I did, it would encroach on the irish~ness of it so the way it is TO ME is perfect. This is going to be in my "go to" box!

I actually made this in a 30 mil bottle which should say how sure I felt that it would be great. Normally, I'll do a new one in a 10 or 15 mil bottle but this one? I knew it was going to be good! I also like the one with butterscotch (12) and irish cream (3) so I'm really digging the Irish Cream these days!

Thanks for this! It's a keeper for me!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
YaaY! I got one! A Eleaf Pico with the included Melo III atomizer AND a Nautilus X Atomizer as well!

(If I wanted to post a pic, what thread would be best?) I'm super DUPER excited!!!)
Yay!!

There's a couple "hand check" threads around here somewhere. Maybe in "vaping related but doesn't fit into a category". I usually see them in the "new posts" all the time. You can post them here if you like, LOL. I have a Pico. Took a minute, but I really do love the little bugger.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yay!!

There's a couple "hand check" threads around here somewhere. Maybe in "vaping related but doesn't fit into a category". I usually see them in the "new posts" all the time. You can post them here if you like, LOL. I have a Pico. Took a minute, but I really do love the little bugger.
I like it so far! I have a Kanger which included instructions but they were not in English so I never really learned how to use it other than youtube videos. This seems like there's a bit more to it, more settings and available variations, so I'm learning them all now-hopefully. But so far, the taste is great!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like it so far! I have a Kanger which included instructions but they were not in English so I never really learned how to use it other than youtube videos. This seems like there's a bit more to it, more settings and available variations, so I'm learning them all now-hopefully. But so far, the taste is great!
Mine didn't come with the Melo, just the mod. I do hear quite a bit of love for it, though.

VU Sponsors