Become a Patron!

Iron Maiden rdta

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I am enjoying the Boreas so much that I am considering visiting another older piece of gear, Iron Maiden rdta. Does anyone have any experience with it? I like the way it looks and reviews are good. It is in stock at FT for $20ish. So what do you know? Do you have one available for sale or trade? Please, if you are familiar with this particular piece of equipment give me your honest opinion. Thank you very much. Peace and love to all.
Rick

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MannyScoot is it you that has an Iron Maiden?
Yep....
e024e7657dd216d63a62a72b991b7c00.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I am enjoying the Boreas so much that I am considering visiting another older piece of gear, Iron Maiden rdta. Does anyone have any experience with it? I like the way it looks and reviews are good. It is in stock at FT for $20ish. So what do you know? Do you have one available for sale or trade? Please, if you are familiar with this particular piece of equipment give me your honest opinion. Thank you very much. Peace and love to all.
Rick
Stop messing around and buy one..... It's waaay better than the Boreas.....

Much more flavor and it's simply a piece of Vape engineering done right !

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good to know and I trust your judgement as you have some of. Ithe most beautiful gear I have seen. So yeah I am going to get one (or two). Currently the price on them is really good. Maybe I can avoid the slow boat and buy or trade for one here. Thanks for responding.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to know and I trust your judgement as you have some of. Ithe most beautiful gear I have seen. So yeah I am going to get one (or two). Currently the price on them is really good. Maybe I can avoid the slow boat and buy or trade for one here. Thanks for responding.
I sold over 100 tanks and kept my Iron Maiden.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would name mine if I had one. The name would be... you guessed it Eddie.
Ha ha....She is special brother....

From airflow (many ways to create air flow) to build quality and the materials.....Just wait..... And you will see what I'm talking bout......

The build deck and ceramic anti spit back a dream.....

Take care and good luck on your next purchase......

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ha ha....She is special brother....

From airflow (many ways to create air flow) to build quality and the materials.....Just wait..... And you will see what I'm talking bout......

The build deck and ceramic anti spit back a dream.....

Take care and good luck on your next purchase......

Thanks bro. I am perusing the interweb now a lookin. I will keep you posted on my results

VU Sponsors