Become a Patron!

Is DNA Still the best chipset ?

How do the newer other chipsets compare to the DNA chipset is there anything thats comparable or better than a DNA in both customization and smoothness

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do the newer other chipsets compare to the DNA chipset is there anything thats comparable or better than a DNA in both customization and smoothness
Still the King in my book. Several have come close in performance, Lost Vape Quest is very good, Vaporesso AXON, but no escribe or theme designer which knocks out the customization.
Always heard good things about Yihi performance but have no first hand knowledge.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Apologies if I do not address the original inquiry directly. I've not used many regulated devices, always had less than enjoyable experience with them. A label of "best" is moot, imho.

Best is always subjective, at best. Stop chasing an ideal.
Optimus est semper subiectivus, ad optimum. Desine an specimen.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
For tc, hands down the king, even tho i know the concept of tc, i didnt really understand the actual dynamics of it till i started using a dna mod (how power gets delivered, how the mod actually handles the information, etc)

That being said, the axon chip charges faster i think, and i am pretty positive the crappy gene.tt chip charges faster than all of em

the axon and atom chips i think hit a little harder (just my opinion) altho the vapefly chip is slightly better in that dept.

The quest chip i didnt like at first but now i do, on par with any other board, plus the fire button is clickier than the dna and doesnt lose any battery power while in sleep mode. neither does the axon chip incidentally (i found a 2 year old pm80 in my drawer, still on, still 99%. (the battery should have drained just on its own i wouldve thought, just relaying the experience)

the only thing that is kind of agreed upon by most people, is that dna boards use better quality components and will therefore last much longer than the others, and so far that has been my experience as well.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors