Become a Patron!

Is my ASS too big? (Open discussion - what the heck)

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
to me a big ass is a good thing but not everyone on the internet could have high speed so i think of the time it takes to load.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes. Oh wait, your banner.. lol

Eh, it's a little on the biggish side. Looks like it's already been downsized a bit from the original. Maybe if it were around 75-80% that size? Idk, just my .02 worth.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i want to see some pictures.... at least as compensation for clicking on this.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
K. I made is smaller. Looks okay but the words are acceptable. Thought about going 10% larger but it would still look just a hair to big. Hey frowny-facy girl, I'll PM you for approval.
:oops:

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't see a banner. I even disabled ABP so i could see it, but it's still not there.

Andria

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmfao. I liked the banner too, it was just a tad large is all. I think reduced in size a little it still would have looked good and been legible.

Now with that image I'm picturing Trixy rockin' out.. "I like big banners and I cannot lie, them other brothers can't deny.. I got an itty bitty space and big banner IN YO FACE"

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lmfao. I liked the banner too, it was just a tad large is all. I think reduced in size a little it still would have looked good and been legible.

Now with that image I'm picturing Trixy rockin' out.. "I like big banners and I cannot lie, them other brothers can't deny.. I got an itty bitty space and big banner IN YO FACE"
thanks now sir mix a lot in running in my head :D

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. Oh wait, your banner.. lol

Eh, it's a little on the biggish side. Looks like it's already been downsized a bit from the original. Maybe if it were around 75-80% that size? Idk, just my .02 worth.
you a BSD user?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmfao yea it is the freebsd logo but no I don't use it. I've got an old copy of redhat floating around somewhere, opensuse I like pretty well and linux mint cinnamon. They'll be getting a lot more use once win7 becomes totally shut out if m$ sticks to their word and continues to run win10 indefinitely with service pack upgrades. I can always run win7 in an emulator long as I need to or find other ways around it if/when the time comes. Win10's not going on any of my pc's.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lmfao yea it is the freebsd logo but no I don't use it. I've got an old copy of redhat floating around somewhere, opensuse I like pretty well and linux mint cinnamon. They'll be getting a lot more use once win7 becomes totally shut out if m$ sticks to their word and continues to run win10 indefinitely with service pack upgrades. I can always run win7 in an emulator long as I need to or find other ways around it if/when the time comes. Win10's not going on any of my pc's.
haha bet you never expected someone to know what it was ? FreeBSD used to be big with the IRC we used to run servers back in the 90's quite a bit now that LINUX has become mainstream few people even know that any BSD exists of any sort... well I guess most people have no idea that UNIX basically runs everything they do electronically that is important either.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thread got me thinking of a pet theory of mine..

Pants that hug the ankles always make a butt look bigger.
Flared pants always make a butt look smaller.

Ive had a few gals disagree with me.. maybe I see things oddly, but I see the results over and over.

As for the banner.. didnt see it. maybe it's for the best (I like em small anyhow) :)

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
small butts? ive never heard of this.... where am i!?!?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Synphul - To funny. I got a really good laugh out of that.
@JuicyLucy - you got me pegged on that one. Too, too funny, cause I got a flatty.
@Zamazam - Good to see you again. Really like your Sig.
@dcarpentier - Yeah, you got it right. Dem' big ankles get me every time. I laugh and think "Can't you see your freakin' ankles?"
@MrScaryZ - Your Sig is just plain scary.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dcarpentier - and if the pants make her butt look great you'll know it because you won't remember her ankles. hahaha (ankles? what ankles?!) :p

VU Sponsors