Become a Patron!

Is the Internet a Tobacco Product?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
"FDA interprets components and parts of a tobacco product to include any assembly of materials intended or reasonably expected: (1) To alter or affect the tobacco product's performance, composition, constituents or characteristics; or (2) to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product. Both e-cigarettes and pipes meet this definition. Thus, such products are subject to FDA's chapter IX authorities as a result of this rule."

I make coils and I use them afterwards, I build them for others also and prep and mount them if needed. Am I a tobacco product?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"FDA interprets components and parts of a tobacco product to include any assembly of materials intended or reasonably expected: (1) To alter or affect the tobacco product's performance, composition, constituents or characteristics; or (2) to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product. Both e-cigarettes and pipes meet this definition. Thus, such products are subject to FDA's chapter IX authorities as a result of this rule."

I make coils and I use them afterwards, I build them for others also and prep and mount them if needed. Am I a tobacco product?

Good luck with your jewelry startup btw

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
"(2) to be used with or for the human consumption of a tobacco product."

But I did not inhale!! ----- Bill Clinton.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

the bold part makes you a tobacco manufacturer if you charge for it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great so Im a drug dealer then...:rolleyes:
pimp

200.gif

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wonder if the testing will tickle...
they may want to probe you.
If they break out the one with the round ball on the end, be careful; because it'll sting

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
they may want to probe you.
If they break out the one with the round ball on the end, be careful; because it'll sting
looks like someone got tested already hope you have been approved :D

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait... what does this make USPS? Without their assistance, none of us fall into the category.
thhmm.gif
look up the PACT act and you will see that the usps will not be delivering a tobacco product to your door. at least not a complete kit. parts separately maybe.

VU Sponsors