Become a Patron!

Is the Scientific Process Broken?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course. It's all about money. Who funds the study; the researcher getting more money for more studies. Finding results the funder wants is all that matters. There was a topic posted the other day claiming to refute everything negative concerning vaping in public. I researched the study and found it was sponsored by CASSA. Of course the study found the results CASSA wanted. I don't believe it anymore than a study funded by the ALA. there's no middle ground anymore. Scientific research is no different than hired guns/expert witnesses in court cases. Scientific research is big business...

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very well thought out article. I didn't need that many words to fully understand the situation.

One day, we are going to see a very public, very embarrassing, very complete crash of "climate science". When the lid comes off of that one, it is going to be ugly.

Scientific research is no different than hired guns/expert witnesses in court cases. Scientific research is big business...
Now there's a thought. Put them in the ring and let them duke it out. "My science geek can beat up your science geek".

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very well thought out article. I didn't need that many words to fully understand the situation.

One day, we are going to see a very public, very embarrassing, very complete crash of "climate science". When the lid comes off of that one, it is going to be ugly.

Now there's a thought. Put them in the ring and let them duke it out. "My science geek can beat up your science geek".
Slide Rules at 20 Paces at Dawn.

VU Sponsors