Become a Patron!

Is there a way to dilute nic salts

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Though I am enjoying my pod setup, sometimes 25mg is a slap in the face.

The lowest I have seen salt juice go is 24mg. I'd like to dilute it down to say 18mg or lower if possible. I figure I could just mix it with say same flavour juice at 3mg but it's high in VG like 80/20 which I believe is just too thick for a pod. Especially when the 2 salts I have are 50/50 & 60/40

Sent from Amchitka

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not necessarily about diluting...but I can tell you that TBD Liquids (in the States) makes custom e liquid levels, sells salt nic e liquids in 15mg. I've been enjoying their Pina Guavada juice in 15mg salt nic. This works for me as the higher salt nic levels makes my lungs hurt....15mg I can tolerate fine. They make good juice..I like their customer service. (I should add that when I order I always go for the extra 10% flavor option...just gives it that little extra punch of flavor)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not necessarily about diluting...but I can tell you that TBD Liquids (in the States) makes custom e liquid levels, sells salt nic e liquids in 15mg. I've been enjoying their Pina Guavada juice in 15mg salt nic. This works for me as the higher salt nic levels makes my lungs hurt....15mg I can tolerate fine. They make good juice..I like their customer service. (I should add that when I order I always go for the extra 10% flavor option...just gives it that little extra punch of flavor)
Nice I am on their site now. Dont see a lot of choices for salts. Just 2 options in the menu

Sent from Amchitka

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I diluted 50mg per mil nic salt into a simular flavor juice at3mg per mil. I tried it in a rta to make sure I would like and it was nice. Now I am not sure exactly what the nic level is, but I am certain it is in the 15 mg level. It is a satisfying vape and very tolerable strength. It is not my adv bet for the times I need that little extra.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'd just add little VG.

If you have 24mg/ml and want 18mg/ml you just need to add about 25% VG to to your eliquid.
So if you have a 30ml then add 10ml's of VG

After you try this, if the flavor is off or you are unsatisfied with the vape then you can move on to something else.

You can try it with as little as a tankful at a time.

If you have a 5ml tank you just put 5ml's of juice and 1ml of VG.

This is the easiest, fastest way you can get the nic level down on your nic salt liquid.

30/70 PG/VG works in most pod devices.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can Dilute it with VG/PG like @5150sick suggested or there are vendors like One Hit Wonder who sell Salt e-Liquids at 0-6 MG. Good Luck~!

New member. First post ever. Quick question- how much lower than 18 are you looking to go? Is there a reason why you would even need to stick to salts if you dipped to 12mg? I could be way off base, but it would seem the VG/PG ratio would matter as much as the form of nicotine at that point.

VU Sponsors