Become a Patron!

Is VOOPOO Drag 3 Mod A Good Choice For DTL Vaping?

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. A few days ago, I introduce the Drag 3 Kit by VOOPOO, now the mod would be available separately soon. If you like DTL vaping and looking for high-end box mod vape devices, then this may worth a shot.

VOOPOO Drag 3 Mod has a stunning classic look, super-powerful output, and can be compatible with TPP Tank with an innovative TPP atomization system and various RDAs, bringing a huge cloud. With a similar metal style look as the original Drag Mod, this mod not only remains the advantage of the Drag series but also refreshes the idea of superpower and flavor. The Drag 3 Mod is powered by two 18650 batteries (not included) and can provide continuous power output from 5 to 177 watts.
voopoo_drag_3_177w_box_mod_comingsoon.jpg

The battery is quickly charged internally through Type-C cable at a speed of up to 5V/2A. The built-in and upgraded GENE. FAN 2.0 chipset has high performance, can ensure extremely high firing speed of only 0.001s, stable power output, and many intelligent functions. Have you ever tried Gene Chip? Now it's time to feel the super-powerful upgraded GENE. FAN 2.0. Superpower, instant fire, 4 draw modes (Innovative super mode and RBA/SMART/TC modes), and bigger clouds bring Drag 3 Mod perfect performance!

You may also like:
air bar lux puffs
joyetech evio c review

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As much as I like VooPoo, I dislike having the model name that large on one side. I'll pass, but will still enjoy my VMate.

VU Sponsors