Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.jpost.com/Business-and-I...ster-promises-action-to-reduce-smoking-478634

"A Channel 2 investigation that aired last week showed aides to Litzman taking cash in exchange for meetings between him and a fictional importer of electronic cigarettes, inflaming allegations that the health minister has for years been unwilling to fight smoking."

Wait... What???

If I were meeting with an importer of electronic cigarettes that would make me willing to fight smoking wouldn't it?

"The ministry also announced that a ministry team to prevent smoking would soon “complete” its work and promote legislation that further limits public places where smoking is illegal; limits tobacco advertising, which Litzman has strongly opposed; adapts the regulation of e-cigarettes to what is accepted in Europe and the US; as well as implements other initiatives to encourage smoking cessation and increase public awareness of the dangers of smoking."

Wait... What???

Hardly any of the regulations are "accepted" in the US!
In fact the FDA is being sued right now because they are in the process of attempting to magically call things that have no tobacco in them "Tobacco Products" - 5150

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hardly any of the regulations are "accepted" in the US!
RIght -- where in the US? There are places in this country where you can still vape almost anywhere, and other places where you might not even be permitted to in your own home, plus everything in between.

VU Sponsors