Become a Patron!

Istick pico not turning on

Yesterday evening everything was fine. Now i woke up and the vape wont turn on. Both batteries are fine when I stick it in the charger. But when I install the battery in the mod nothing happens. When i try to charge with micro usb (original 1000mA) charger the screen is black and it does not vaporize either :(

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday evening everything was fine. Now i woke up and the vape wont turn on. Both batteries are fine when I stick it in the charger. But when I install the battery in the mod nothing happens. When i try to charge with micro usb (original 1000mA) charger the screen is black and it does not vaporize either :(
1. Please check that your batteries are charged (Sounds stupid but worth checking).

2. Ensure that the batteries are inserted into the mod correctly (following proper battery orientation).

3. Ensure that the mod is not switched off (5 clicks to turn on).

These sounds like trivial steps but it's worth double checking. Sometimes you can mistakenly place the batteries the wrong way in the charger and therefore it won't end up charging at all. The same goes for the mod.

If these steps don't yield any positive result, check that the battery connections on the pico are fine. If the top cap doesn't screw on properly, the mod won't turn on.

If doing all these steps still don't work, it's possible that the mod has reached it's end. Sometimes, e-liquid can make its way into the mods circuitry and cause all sorts of problems.

VU Sponsors