Become a Patron!

It is a hobby right

mylowill76

Member For 4 Years
hi all,

I've been a vapor for 3 years now & love it!!

Started as just a way to stop a 20year smoking habit and after the usual journey through cigalikes cartomizers & on to rta's etc. It has turned into so much more - a hobby with a community included with some great people who are always willing to help and share their knowledge gained the hard way - through trial & error.

And which is now even leading me to new hobbies of DIY juice mixing & maybe a lil bit of wood & metal working...made a few plastic box mods & on to the next project lol

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi mylowill and welcome to the V/U family you'll like it here.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome to VU and the obsession....

Bad Ass Trucker

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
hi all,

I've been a vapor for 3 years now & love it!!

Started as just a way to stop a 20year smoking habit and after the usual journey through cigalikes cartomizers & on to rta's etc. It has turned into so much more - a hobby with a community included with some great people who are always willing to help and share their knowledge gained the hard way - through trial & error.

And which is now even leading me to new hobbies of DIY juice mixing & maybe a lil bit of wood & metal working...made a few plastic box mods & on to the next project lol
Welcome to the community fellow diyer'!!:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::xD:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors