Become a Patron!

Italian Rice Fritters/Easy

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like FA Zeppola and FE Sweet Rice so I said "WTH, why wouldn't I". So I mixed up this simple recipe off the cuff and it actually came out great.

Zeppola(FA) 3%
Sweet Rice(FE) 2%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
(Give it 7-10 days)

They actually make such a thing
IMG_5855.jpg

It's 1/2% Or 00.5%. It helps give a little sweetness and fluff. The actual (food) recipe calls for orange zest so I may try adding 00.5% FA Mandarin in my next mix and up the Sweet Rice by 00.5-1%.

So in total, from 100% essense only got 5.5%? sorry, I'm new

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like FA Zeppola and FE Sweet Rice so I said "WTH, why wouldn't I". So I mixed up this simple recipe off the cuff and it actually came out great.

Zeppola(FA) 3%
Sweet Rice(FE) 2%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
(Give it 7-10 days)

They actually make such a thing
IMG_5855.jpg
Nice!! That sweet rice is amazing!! Lol, you are too funny. Thank You for being the enabler you are. A sweet, sweet thing sent me a bottle to try! :blowkiss:

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all the myriad wayz ... one thing I like about the @Squonk recipes... always a bit of room to work with... am intrigued by the 'orange' path you mentioned ... might just have to try that as well as the original next mix session! Thanx squonk!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all the myriad wayz ... one thing I like about the @Squonk recipes... always a bit of room to work with... am intrigued by the 'orange' path you mentioned ... might just have to try that as well as the original next mix session! Thanx squonk!
Catalan cream has some citrus notes and it's CREAM. I had my bottle of FA Custard all ready to go in the bottle next, then.....
Well,,, then the Catalan and Custard battle began in my head. FA Custard gave a hard fight, but alias all the determination it could muster was to no avail. Poor little guy. I stood intrigued and amazed as he stood up with lid held way up high and as he dusted off his tattered label and as he limped confidently away into the deep, dark, misty night,,,, I could hear him say..... "Next mix man,,, next mix."

VU Sponsors