Become a Patron!

ITC Vapes- flavor discussion

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone here like ITC Vapes? If so, I was just wondering what everyones favorite ITC juice is? It is one of my favorite vendors but I like to hear what other people like the most and least. I will pass on describing what I think about the vendor, because I have previously posted about that. But right now my ADV's are C#3, cinnagram custard, and nilla... Also, if you like ITC- what other vendors do you also like?

Nilla is my favourite so far, also really enjoyed Apple Buns, Mach 10 and Vanilla Cupcake, I've still got plenty I want to try.

My current rotation at the moment is ITC, Vape Wild and Goodlife Vapor.

My favorites are CinnaGram Custard and Lemon Custard Bar. Every time I have answered. The answer changes. Most flavors I have tried were good. There was a few I didn't like. But that was because I just didn't care for the flavors. They tasted like they were described. The first one was. The pumpkin released Back in the fall. I realized I'm not a fan of pumpkin. The other was bug juice. Everything else I tried. I liked enough to order again.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, my ADV's change occasionally. I used to get more burned out but feel I have found the balance of enjoying my favs and keeping variety in the mix, also. And even though I tend to come back to ITC as my main, I still love trying and discovering new flavors and vendors. I just hate paying the huge price tag when I vape so much.

ApeMustNotKillVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Went from RY4 Gold to Turkish to Samoan to apple buns to winter breeze to thrasher as favorites.
Liked a competitors blueberry menthol so tried the breeze and liked it. Tried thrasher on a whim and liked that even better.
Wife prefers monkey cake, which is very good.

He seems to be going through some changes. New labels with an evil monkey and no longer offers 50/50.

I least like heavens bounty, banana berry, and the tropical ones. The pineapple burns and I don't taste coconut. I cant help but feel nickel and dimed on his nicotine level pricing and not including spouts on the 120s.

Last edited:

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ITC was one of the first vendors I tried, can't knock their pricing xP One of my favorites from them is the Spoon Licker OG, I've tried about a dozen of their flavors and I keep going back to that one. Although after a month steep the Nilla Gorilla got really good as well. Now that I've started DIY I'm not really ordering too much juice anymore but I'll always be keeping ITC spoon licker OG and Toxic Angel's Angel Brew on hand.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nilla gorila and lemon bar are my faves. I didnt like lemon bar at first but after aging and a lot of shaking it was really nice. Nilla was good on arrival. Berzerker i never cared for too much and bananaberry was decent. Those are the only 4 flavors ive tried from itc.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Went from RY4 Gold to Turkish to Samoan to apple buns to winter breeze to thrasher as favorites.
Liked a competitors blueberry menthol so tried the breeze and liked it. Tried thrasher on a whim and liked that even better.
Wife prefers monkey cake, which is very good.

He seems to be going through some changes. New labels with an evil monkey and no longer offers 50/50.

I least like heavens bounty, banana berry, and the tropical ones. The pineapple burns and I don't taste coconut. I cant help but feel nickel and dimed on his nicotine level pricing and not including spouts on the 120s.

The vg they use is thicker than most. They just changed what they called it. The 50/50 you have been ordering is the 60/40 they sell now. People apparently complained months back that the 50/50 wasn't wicking too well with some tanks. They adjusted their 50/50 according to market standard viscosity. That's what they said in their fb group and fb business page. So if you ordered 50/50 and now order 60/40 you will get the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are your favorite juices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cinagram Custard, Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake, Villa Gorilla, Silver RY4, and Cool Mint Cookie... So far

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually just filled up a tank of Heavens Bounty in my arctic. Yummy. HB hasn't been getting much lovin from me lately and I am really enjoying it right now...

VU Sponsors