Become a Patron!

It's Been A While...

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even think about looking for/at the date of the article. :facepalm:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk
its ok.. they got ALL da papers messed up yesterday in washington..
so i can see how it can happen.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to say I think hard about the source of said article. What little I have seen of OAN & Newsmax sent my propaganda needle through the roof.

The title is confusing. It suggests vaping is blocking other alternatives. Then it goes on to exalt vaping and assail one political party.

Sure I'm all for presenting vaping in a good perspective. That is up to a point. The article walks with jack boots all over that point. It uses stochastic terrorism, demonizing one group of folks.

The article uses fear as a weapon by use of words. This seems the way OAN & Newsmax do things. It is one reason I do not give them attention usually.

If you need to resort to using fear as a weapon you've already declared you'll incite, and/or use violence. That informs me you've already lost. You're not able to present a valid case for your perspective.

Got evidence? Lay it out on the table. Got none? Walk on. And instead they don't walk on but offer broad generalizations, point fingers and decry fairness. They feign being a victim.

That's supposed to convince others that violence is warranted? "We're the victim so it's alright if we attack, use fear as a weapon." Sorry but no. If you're a victim you withdraw from "battle", and try being inclusive as part of a holistic means of solving the problem/issue.

Instead they use victim-hood as a smoke screen to conceal drawing a sword of exclusivity. "There is us and them. You're with us, or them. If not with us, you're an enemy."

I don't need to be with anyone in order to be working toward a solution. I also don't need to listen to/read/view your "free speech" using stochastic terrorism & fear as a weapon. You got nothing to say to me if you need to use that. You don't walk on, I will.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors