ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

THE PHENOMENON THAT IS MOD ENVY

RETURNS TONIGHT! @ A SPECIAL START TIME OF 8PM EST

THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY SHOW

OVER $10,000.00 IN GIVEAWAYS BY 50 DIFFERENT SPONSORS!
A TOTAL OF 130 DIFFERENT WINNERS!

AN EXTRAVAGANZA THAT IS BIGGER THEN OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY SHOW!

WHEN: A SPECIAL START TIME OF 8PM EST
WHERE: http://www.vapers.tv/vulive

QjcVKtLDY80

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yo Joe! Hope you and the crew have a 8 pack of Redbull each, gonna be a long one....

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How long did you finally go. I had to sleep at after 5 AM your time and it was still going.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I finally was able to turn off the comp and stumble to bead around 330 am my time. So 6-630 there time.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I finally was able to turn off the comp and stumble to bead around 330 am my time. So 6-630 there time.
I kept trying to hold out but just couldn't do it anymore. They gave out a LOT of stuff. One vendor, Standard I think it's called, single handedly gave out about $8000 in prizes. Still didn't win nuffin myself. :mad:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I kept trying to hold out but just couldn't do it anymore. They gave out a LOT of stuff. One vendor, Standard I think it's called, single handedly gave out about $8000 in prizes. Still didn't win nuffin myself. :mad:
I fell asleep between 545 and 730 the first time.
somewhere in the middle I needed a refuel and reloaded on some grub.
The end no idea I think it was 1245ish my time I almost got the keyboard face and woke up for the last 45 minutes or so.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I fell asleep between 545 and 730 the first time.
somewhere in the middle I needed a refuel and reloaded on some grub.
The end no idea I think it was 1245ish my time I almost got the keyboard face and woke up for the last 45 minutes or so.
I was watching even since the pre-show and was sitting there at 4 AM my time (central) shaking my head in disbelief that I was still there. And they kept getting pissy when everyone started complaining and telling them to move it along already. What did they expect. The sun's practically coming up and they're sitting dragging it on some more. Lol, good show anyway though.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep good show except the drunken twins.
Honestly that shit made my head hurt.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep good show except the drunken twins.
Honestly that shit made my head hurt.
Who are you talking about? Wyatt? He was on the pre-show and was totally annoying so when they allowed him on at freakin 3 in the morning I was like WTF are you guys doing???

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who are you talking about? Wyatt? He was on the pre-show and was totally annoying so when they allowed him on at freakin 3 in the morning I was like WTF are you guys doing???
yep.
I got flash backs of drunken deliverance..

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yep.
I got flash backs of drunken deliverance..
Joe was like, have you ever tried this juice from our sponsor who donated a thousand dollars worth of it? Wyatt was like, "Yean, it SUCKS." Not even funny.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Joe was like, have you ever tried this juice from our sponsor who donated a thousand dollars worth of it? Wyatt was like, "Yean, it SUCKS." Not even funny.
That was classy in a drunken Idiocracy sort of way. A "I didn't care for it" "not for me" or even "Not my favorite" would have gone a bit farther. But I do respect his simplistic honesty but not after a monster show of generosity that Lonnie just did, but in his zero class delivery not so much.
If you are gunna talk shit like that after someone who did not have be as generous then you better put up equal or greater, or keep that shit to yourself.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That was classy in a drunken Idiocracy sort of way. A "I didn't care for it" "not for me" or even "Not my favorite" would have gone a bit farther. But I do respect his simplistic honesty but not after a monster show of generosity that Lonnie just did, but in his zero class delivery not so much.
If you are gunna talk shit like that after someone who did not have be as generous then you better put up equal or greater, or keep that shit to yourself.
I wouldn't say I walked away empty handed though. Toxic Angel was offering a 50% off coupon code throughout the show and I took advantage of it and got two 15ml for four bucks each. Looking forward to trying it.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What time did this end? With a time zone reference, please. I tapped out at 1 AM MDT. So 3 AM Eastern. Was falling asleep, way past my bed time, lol. I'd guess it had to have taken at least another 2 hours. I was on from the pre show through 1, a long time. I tried to make it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What time did this end? With a time zone reference, please. I tapped out at 1 AM MDT. So 3 AM Eastern. Was falling asleep, way past my bed time, lol. I'd guess it had to have taken at least another 2 hours. I was on from the pre show through 1, a long time. I tried to make it.
All I know is that I hit the sack at 4 AM Central Time and they still had at least thirty giveaways to go.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I applaud a guy that will tell it like it is.

Wasn't there a thread not long ago about PeBo busardo and his craptasic reviews, based on his BIAS for freebies from certain vendors?

And NO, I didn't watch the show. Anytime I have watched a VU live thing, the chat area is full on retard. The folks on the show, just can't hold my interest long enough to spend my time watching.

And I don't give a fuck about giveaways. Not in that format anyway.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All I know is that I hit the sack at 4 AM Central Time and they still had at least thirty giveaways to go.
So, 3 for me. I knew it would be at least two more hours, sounds like it probably went two more, so 7 AM eastern. Crazy. Lonnie is one cool and generous dude, too, to say the least.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I applaud a guy that will tell it like it is.

Wasn't there a thread not long ago about PeBo busardo and his craptasic reviews, based on his BIAS for freebies from certain vendors?

And NO, I didn't watch the show. Anytime I have watched a VU live thing, the chat area is full on retard. The folks on the show, just can't hold my interest long enough to spend my time watching.

And I don't give a fuck about giveaways. Not in that format anyway.
A "fucking sucks" after a vendor laid out 10k of product is about as classy as it gets.
Since he is not a reviewer and just some drunken slob bobble head there is a big difference.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, 3 for me. I knew it would be at least two more hours, sounds like it probably went two more, so 7 AM eastern. Crazy. Lonnie is one cool and generous dude, too, to say the least.
yeah that was insane, I was so crossing my fingers that I would be one of the 24 people who won on that massive giveaway. Something like 20K worth of stuff was given away free to people last night. Joe rocks and the gang rocks. I like Scope too, you can mention anything in the world and he has it sitting there right in front of him.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A "fucking sucks" after a vendor laid out 10k of product is about as classy as it gets.
Since he is not a reviewer and just some drunken slob bobble head there is a big difference.
I agree, that wasn't classy at all. Someone invites your sorry ass onto his program with over a thousand viewers and all you can do is immediately start trashing the sponsors, lame 20 year old drunk thing to do.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are reviewers some how more refined and classy then you and me? We all know taste is subjective. He thought it sucked. Big deal. I'm pretty sure he didn't single handedly KILL the dudes juice business.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And I'll add..... The VIBE you are giving off, makes me think you believe that the dude should be kissing ass, because someone is GIVING juice away as a PROMOTION for their business?

Fuck, that sounds as bad as the reviewers stumping for companies because of freebies and vacations.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And I'll add..... The VIBE you are giving off, makes me think you believe that the dude should be kissing ass, because someone is GIVING juice away as a PROMOTION for their business?

Fuck, that sounds as bad as the reviewers stumping for companies because of freebies and vacations.
A least bit respectful, he was a retarded slob last night.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A least bit respectful, he was a retarded slob last night.
From one person who ACTUALLY watched the show and thus has a valid opinion on it to another, you hit it on the head. I don't like slinging that word "retarded" around out of respect for the disabled, but in this case it fits that slob perfectly.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LMAO. Your opinion is no more VALID than mine. Faffle up a gumbush.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
From one person who ACTUALLY watched the show and thus has a valid opinion on it to another, you hit it on the head. I don't like slinging that word "retarded" around out of respect for the disabled, but in this case it fits that slob perfectly.
Nope that word to me does not ever get near the disabled, ever.
But I will not refrain from using it as it actually applies to a stunted drunken mouth breather.

Pretty sure Joe realized he was a drunk slob before letting him on the show.

Shared blame, bro.
It devolved and kept going. Started out like a pair of twits having a good time then went into drunken slobs quick.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope that word to me does not ever get near the disabled, ever.
But I will not refrain from using it as it actually applies to a stunted drunken mouth breather.

It devolved and kept going. Started out like a pair of twits having a good time then went into drunken slobs quick.
Thankfully they politely gave the slobs the boot and cut them off. Tyger was NOT looking happy that those dim wits were hijacking the show. It wasn't only the disrespect for the sponsors, they were talking over the others and having conversations with each other while Joe was trying to do a giveaway. They had no business being on the show in the first place.

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
yeah that was insane, I was so crossing my fingers that I would be one of the 24 people who won on that massive giveaway. Something like 20K worth of stuff was given away free to people last night. Joe rocks and the gang rocks. I like Scope too, you can mention anything in the world and he has it sitting there right in front of him.
Yea I wanted to win that really bad like come on who wouldn't want to win a box of that juice and including 10 more bottles of juice.

Thankfully they politely gave the slobs the boot and cut them off. Tyger was NOT looking happy that those dim wits were hijacking the show. It wasn't only the disrespect for the sponsors, they were talking over the others and having conversations with each other while Joe was trying to do a giveaway. They had no business being on the show in the first place.
I wasn't there to see that. Who was talking shit about The Standard and all that?

Anyways the show was great and Thanks to all the Sponsors who gave out amazing stuff.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea I wanted to win that really bad like come on who wouldn't want to win a box of that juice and including 10 more bottles of juice.

I wasn't there to see that. Who was talking shit about The Standard and all that?

Anyways the show was great and Thanks to all the Sponsors who gave out amazing stuff.
No it wasn't standard, it was the next juice vendor, forget the name actually, and then also saying the same shit about a mod that was being given away. It's one thing if you pay for a meal and you hate it and say so, it's quite another when you are starving and someone is gracious enough to invite you over for dinner and all you do is bad mouth the food. That's basically what that guy was doing. He wasn't even a scheduled guest. Joe let him come in and hang out just because he was being cool and in return the guy just acted like a total ass-hat.

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
No it wasn't standard, it was the next juice vendor, forget the name actually, and then also saying the same shit about a mod that was being given away. It's one thing if you pay for a meal and you hate it and say so, it's quite another when you are starving and someone is gracious enough to invite you over for dinner and all you do is bad mouth the food. That's basically what that guy was doing. He wasn't even a scheduled guest. Joe let him come in and hang out just because he was being cool and in return the guy just acted like a total ass-hat.
Was it Wyatt possibly or?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was it Wyatt possibly or?
The guy's name was Wyatt, the company was the maker of a brand of juice, I think it begins with an O or another vowel, it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't recall it, would know it if I saw it again.

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
The guy's name was Wyatt, the company was the maker of a brand of juice, I think it begins with an O or another vowel, it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't recall it, would know it if I saw it again.
Yea that's pretty messed up. Ass-hat behavior shouldn't be allowed...
quLeZAx.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At least the fucking sucks dimtwit stopped hooker sucking his mod in the mic, the other even after being told to mute or move it kept on going.

I will not get into the whole bemoaning of why he is a virgin.. Lets just say it is not the lack of shape other than round that keeps him asexual.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At least the fucking sucks dimtwit stopped hooker sucking his mod in the mic, the other even after being told to mute or move it kept on going.

I will not get into the whole bemoaning of why he is a virgin.. Lets just say it is not the lack of shape other than round that keeps him asexual.
And then they wasted everyone's time with their bullshit contributions to the giveaway. One of them was giving away a big open box of used cotton and the ass-hat was offering his virginity. This might have been funny in the early hours of the program but at 3 in the freakin morning it was just a pointless waste of time and the two people who were chosen at random got screwed out of the real prizes they would have otherwise been chosen for.

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
And then they wasted everyone's time with their bullshit contributions to the giveaway. One of them was giving away a big open box of used cotton and the ass-hat was offering his virginity. This might have been funny in the early hours of the program but at 3 in the freakin morning it was just a pointless waste of time and the two people who were chosen at random got screwed out of the real prizes they would have otherwise been chosen for.
OOH and Wyatt gave away Oreos like wtf? Lol.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since it was FFA none got shafted other than the 1000+ having their time wasted and speakers and ears blow out by the turd with the loud atty sucking it in the mic.
The pre show he was whining about him being a virgin also.

@VaperInDisguise no that was freeze and oreos are cool.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since it was FFA none got shafted other than the 1000+ having their time wasted and speakers and ears blow out by the turd with the loud atty sucking it in the mic.

What's FFA?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Free for all. The only time in Mod Envy where multiple wins can be won.

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years

Oh shit that was Freeze. I just realized that lol. Oreos are cool but it was just like wtf ? lol.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Free for all. The only time in Mod Envy where multiple wins can be won.
Well I don't know how the randomizer works, but it seems to me if you were chosen at that moment to get ass-hat's virginity, if that was skipped and instead a real prize was given away at that moment, you would have been chosen for a real prize instead. Not sure if that's the case, if the randomizer would pick a different person based on what time it is or if you would be the next one picked regardless..

VaperInDisguise

Member For 5 Years
Well I don't know how the randomizer works, but it seems to me if you were chosen at that moment to get ass-hat's virginity, if that was skipped and instead a real prize was given away at that moment, you would have been chosen for a real prize instead. Not sure if that's the case, if the randomizer would pick a different person based on what time it is or if you would be the next one picked regardless..
That randomizer tends to like certain names..

VU Sponsors