Become a Patron!

I've been here for over a week...

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
....and I still haven't introduced myself. I'm horrible and introductions. I'm Alex. 20 years old and I feel so much better since I quick smoking I wanna say it's been about 4 weeks now, and I've gotta say. I've never felt better! Going from smoking a pack of Marlboro reds everyday for 6 years, it's Definitely a step in the right direction. I've been saying I was going to quit for years, and nothing was able to help me. I tried the patch, gum, even the disposable E-cig. But those just made me wanna smoke more. Everything changed when I bought myself my MVP2. I know I over paid for it, but I
Was so desperate to quit I was willing to try anything. In the past few weeks, no only so I feel more energized, I can also smell and taste(which is fantastic seeing as I love food) and breath again. Being cigarette free is the best thing to happen so far in my life, and I look forward to being able to wake up in the morning and not having to have my coffe and a cigarette, now I can have tea and a cape and be off to a great start of the day! Thank you all for being so helpful for a newbie like myself! All of you guys are awesome! :D

Stay Awesome \m/

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Officially...
Welcome to VU. Glad to see you got rid of the stink sticks.
Life is good!!

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Officially...
Welcome to VU. Glad to see you got rid of the stink sticks.
Life is good!!
I guess I'm part of the family now. Haha. Now I gotta go crack skulls, my girlfriends sisters boyfriend just stole my girlfriends juice. And she can't use mine because it's got no nicotine. >.> so now I'm dealing with an uptight lady and a juice thief. Life is indeed good. XD

Stay Awesome \m/

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and we are glad to have you!

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You don't vape juice with nicotine?
Wow! That is awesome after kicking them stink sticks. Good job!

After I started dripping, the nicotine just tasted off. Now I'm all about the flavor and the clouds.! :)

Stay Awesome \m/

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hahah that's awesome ! Vaping is surely one of the best ways to get rid of smoking :D

VU Sponsors