Become a Patron!

iZombie: "Flight of the Living Dead" Review

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Note: Full spoilers for the episode follow.

We've already learned Liv isn't the only zombie in town, but it's becoming clear zombies are more prevalent than she and we assumed. If we've encountered this many zombies in one location, it makes you pause to wonder how much of the world has unseen zombie hordes living in their quiet neighborhoods. While I don't expect we'll get to The Walking Dead levels (and I don't want to), seeing the existence of more functional zombies in addition to the Romero one we've encountered really expands the world.

Liv and Lowell's (and if you can't place Bradley James, he played King Arthur in Merlin) initial zombie talk was interrupted by Major, but how is it that she hasn't asked Lowell how he was turned? It seems like an important question that would help her understand her zombie self more. What if he's not even being truthful about being undead? Liv's too smart to not consider those possibilities so her interactions with Lowell go a long way towards showing how much she's missed connecting on that level with someone or how much Holly liked Lowell -- probably a combination of the two. I hope she becomes more skeptical when the brains wear off.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors