Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/21/man-loses-teeth-jaw-wired-together-after-e-cig-explodes/

Another fucking hybrid mech mod with a subohm tank and what does the clueless wannabe vaper and news lady do?

Blame the manufacturer of the sub ohm tank which is not even damaged!

Even after they went out of the way to ask a fire marshal who correctly blamed the mishandling of lithium ion batteries.

If you think you are good at news then say "The ecigarette was a sense herakles" without even typing it in to google images to see if the pics match up then you are not good at news and lost me as a viewer - 5150

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never owned a sub ohm tank ...never really interested in them, but what is it about how they are made makes them blow up with a hybrid top and a mech mod?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have never owned a sub ohm tank ...never really interested in them, but what is it about how they are made makes them blow up with a hybrid top and a mech mod?
The following video should answer your question.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

The positive pin barely sticks out past the negative 510 threads so when you keep pressing the button on the mech and the battery slams up into the positive eventually the battery touches both the positive and negative and it doesn't fire.
So the user presses the button a couple more times then BOOM.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh, I figured as much....I did this once as a noob....I had a little genny and I just screwed that bastard downhard without adjusting the top cap firing pin...the thing suddenly got real hot, and I took the tube apart fast...the battery wrap had started to melt....I had just forced the contact on the genny up it's own ass and the battery shorted out against the attys body.

VU Sponsors