Janeane

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A nice cookie with a couple layers. My favorite bakery flavor atm. Makes my house smell like fresh baked cookies as well.

FA Cookie - 4%
FA Coconut - 3%
FA Hazelnut - 1%
FA Marzipan - 1%

Enjoy!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice! Haven't seen a recipe from you in a LONG time. I'll add this to my list, too. Thanks, Curly.

LOL, the name made me think of Eminem.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some yesterday and it's soooo good!! But I'll be honest, I loaded a "tasting" clearo, one of a few I set aside just to try new mixes, and thought it was the foulest thing I'd ever vaped. Didn't realize what had been in it before and I hadn't cleaned it very well. Loaded my nano today and it is indeed pretty darn awesome! Lol!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! Haven't seen a recipe from you in a LONG time. I'll add this to my list, too. Thanks, Curly.

I know, life's been busy! Haven't had much time for anything lately. Hope you enjoy this though

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Made some yesterday and it's soooo good!! But I'll be honest, I loaded a "tasting" clearo, one of a few I set aside just to try new mixes, and thought it was the foulest thing I'd ever vaped. Didn't realize what had been in it before and I hadn't cleaned it very well. Loaded my nano today and it is indeed pretty darn awesome! Lol!
Glad you fixed up that confusion! Non-Vaper at work keeps picking up my mod every time I bring this one in.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

BTW the name comes from the sonic commercial for milkshakes. He gives the people with different shakes nicknames to remember what shake they have, Janeane was for peanut butter, which reminded him of an ex girlfriend who was "nuts" lol. I love sonic commercials.

Best one was his list of things that blew his mind. #1 Being born. Haha

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
BTW the name comes from the sonic commercial for milkshakes. He gives the people with different shakes nicknames to remember what shake they have, Janeane was for peanut butter, which reminded him of an ex girlfriend who was "nuts" lol. I love sonic commercials.

Best one was his list of things that blew his mind. #1 Being born. Haha
LMAO! When we watch stuff we've recorded, we'll rewind if we notice a Sonic commercial. They're great.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad I'm not the only one! I mostly download the shows I watch so I miss a lot of commercials but I always love to catch the sonic ones

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very good shake-n-vape, but totally excellent after sitting for 5 days. Thanks for sharing your recipe :)
You're very welcome! I don't have as many recipes as some members here, but I love hearing (reading I suppose) the feedback from people for something I created!

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
Very nicely done!! Give yourself a pat on the back for this one! I'm mixing a boatload of juice today and mixed this recipe as well. Great stuff! I'm vaping it freshly mixed, but will let it sit a few days and try it again. I love the touch of hazelnut in there - really adds something special! Will most likely be making a 120mL bottle of this next time I mix! Thank you for sharing this recipe!!

Many thanks for the recipe! I vaped it right after I mixed it, and it was very good. The coconut was bit strong, but that's pretty standard coconut behavior since it takes about a week for the bakery or cream elements to blossom. So I placed it in the juice closet and vaped it a week later: Excellent! Mixed up a 60ml batch immediately. I let the original bottle steep a bit more. After 2 weeks, it was utterly, incredibly delicious. Love that hazelnut. And the coconut is strong, pure and smooth. Mmmmm.

Thanks for a permanent addition to my vape collection!

eireboi

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Defo on my flavourarts list as they are the only ones my local vape shop sell.Sounds yummy going by the reviews.Thank You.Love this thread.

VU Sponsors