Become a Patron!

Jayy's Little Blackcurrant Rascal (Blackcurrant Yogurt) (Simple, all FA recipe)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I've been testing FA's (Flavourart) recently renewed yogurt flavour. The first smell reminded me immediately of those little yogurt pots for kids, so here are some vape versions of those. I personally find them very convincing.

Jayy's Little Blackcurrant Rascal:

Blackcurrant (FA): 3%
Yogurt (FA): 1.5

EDIT: Just so people are aware, Flavourart state this on their website in the description for yogurt... "*The reformulated Yoghurt flavour does contain a small percentage of Acetoin in order to retain its flavour profile; Acetoin is not currently considered potentially harmful according to research conducted by Dr. K. Farsalinos, but we advise against using it at extreme temperatures."

Please be aware and use at your own risk!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I've been testing FA's (Flavourart) recently renewed yogurt flavour. The first smell reminded me immediately of those little yogurt pots for kids, so here are some vape versions of those. I personally find them very convincing.

Jayy's Little Blackcurrant Rascal:

Blackcurrant (FA): 3%
Yogurt (FA): 1.5

EDIT: Just so people are aware, Flavourart state this on their website in the description for yogurt... "*The reformulated Yoghurt flavour does contain a small percentage of Acetoin in order to retain its flavour profile; Acetoin is not currently considered potentially harmful according to research conducted by Dr. K. Farsalinos, but we advise against using it at extreme temperatures."

Please be aware and use at your own risk!
Isnt Acetoin what they use to remove Nail Polish and I am suppose to vape this?

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Isnt Acetoin what they use to remove Nail Polish and I am suppose to vape this?

My (admitedly limited) understanding is that it is one of a number of ingredients used in the majority of flavourings on the market. Flavourart use these ingredients in very few of their flavourings i believe and they make it clear when they are used. My advice to anyone uneasy about using flavourings with any ingredient they are not comfortable with inhaling is to not use it at all. Unfortunately however, many flavouring companies (who are very aware that their flavourings are being used for vaping) are often very silent when these chemicals are used.

As I said, this is my limited understanding! :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My (admitedly limited) understanding is that it is one of a number of ingredients used in the majority of flavourings on the market. Flavourart use these ingredients in very few of their flavourings i believe and they make it clear when they are used. My advice to anyone uneasy about using flavourings with any ingredient they are not comfortable with inhaling is to not use it at all. Unfortunately however, many flavouring companies (who are very aware that their flavourings are being used for vaping) are often very silent when these chemicals are used.

As I said, this is my limited understanding! :)
haha never mind I thought I was losing my mind.. No that was Acetone..

Acetoin, also known as 3-hydroxybutanone or acetyl methyl carbinol, with the molecular formula is C4H8O2, is a colorless or pale yellow to green yellow liquid with a pleasant, buttery odor. Acetoin is a chiral molecule. The form produced by bacteria is (R)-acetoin.[1]

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is there a recipe for the black current yogurt .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a similar one I make but it's much lower on the yogurt. The FA yogurt to me is very overpowering. I like it, but over 1% and it seems to take over. I do:
FA Blackcurrant- 3%
FA Yogurt - 0.5%
Cap Van custard v1 - 4%

I'm not sure when FA reformulated their yogurt and if the flavor is the same. I got my FA yogurt probably about 6 months or so ago so I don't know if it's the new reformulated one or the older one. I do know it really is a good yogurt. I don't mix yogurt vapes much but really enjoy the ones I do mix so I hope the flavor hasn't changed between the two.

VU Sponsors