Become a Patron!

Jayy's Little Lemon Rascal (Lemon Yogurt) (Simple, all FA recipe)

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I've been testing FA's (Flavourart) recently renewed yogurt flavour. The first smell reminded me immediately of those little yogurt pots for kids, so here are some vape versions of those. I personally find them very convincing.

Jayy's Little Lemon Rascal:

Lemon Sicily (FA): 3.5%
Yogurt (FA): 1%

0.5% extra Yogurt (FA) starts to overwhelm the lemon flavour for me. Any higher on the Lemon Sicily and it starts to lose its taste (that strange phenomena with many of FA's flavours).

EDIT: Just so people are aware, Flavourart state this on their website in the description for yogurt... "*The reformulated Yoghurt flavour does contain a small percentage of Acetoin in order to retain its flavour profile; Acetoin is not currently considered potentially harmful according to research conducted by Dr. K. Farsalinos, but we advise against using it at extreme temperatures."

Please be aware and use at your own risk!

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmm, Lemons!! Yogurt pots?? You mean the little thingys you drink or like the little cups?

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mmm, Lemons!! Yogurt pots?? You mean the little thingys you drink or like the little cups?

Google "petit filous". Tastes just like those! To me at least! I hope you like! :)

Ps. I have a couple more recipes for other 'petit filous' yogurts, strawberry one is up now, will post the others tomorrow! :)

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pathetic mr.
Where may I see recipe at . I'm
Looking off links but don't see recipes . Exactly one I've been looking for .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatheticMr.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pathetic mr.
Where may I see recipe at . I'm
Looking off links but don't see recipes . Exactly one I've been looking for .

Hi Karen,

The recipe is in the original post. Have you mixed your own e liquid before? If not, I'd suggest reading some of the posts in this forum as they are very helpful.

This is the recipe:
Lemon Sicily (FA): 3.5%
Yogurt (FA): 1%

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I have been making my own for awhile. Me an son work on many recipes . Thank you for letting me know where it is ..

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok it's lemon an just yogurt
I thought maybe something else to bring its creaminess . I have both yogurts and lemon from inw and lemon Sicily . Thank you

VU Sponsors