Become a Patron!

Jersey Boy is Jonesing No More

hey everyone , the name is jacob and im from Jersey. I have been cigarette free for a little over a month now. so im super stoked about that. and i thank God that i was introduced to this great hobby of Vaping

i am currently using a Sx mini M class box, Sigelei 150w, IPV3, and a IPV mini v2. i have gone a little nuts and i have also just ordered the " SnowWolf 200w temp contr box, and am in the process of pre ordering the Sigelei 75w temp contr, and the IPV3 Li 165w temp contr

i also have been using several Different tanks and i would type them all but its a big list so..

i Also am i huge fan of Fruity menthol flavored juice, as well as Cereal, Custards, and a few others.

but i am glad to join this forum family and if you ever want to talk or need any help just hit me up..

P.s Going to start building my own setups soon. i want to try RDAs, RBAs and Drippers.

Thanks and Please to meet everyone!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Jacob! Also from NJ, also a little nuts with my vape collection. :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to hear you have quit the smokes. I'm sure you will live longer and you will have better health now that you are smoke free.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Jacob, Glad you found us, Tons of threads on rebuildables here, enjoy the forum!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum. Also from NJ. Look around and enjoy your stay!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

VU Sponsors