Become a Patron!

Joe's Bitch :)

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
My Joe's Bitch mix kinda happened by accident. While cleaning out my stash I found 200ML of RY4 Double (TFA) 6Mg 50/50 which was 9 months old. I had lost my lust for tobaccos and had not vaped this mix for at least 6 months. I wondered what it was like so a few drip drip drips and while the flavor profile was still not my cup of tea it was sure smooth. I'm going to call this the "base" and yea I understand what happens to the NIC MG when you add other flavors with a PG carrier to an existing mix

Base: RY4 Double (TFA) @ 10% 50/50
Forest Fruit (FA) @ 8%
50/50

Definitely a steeper so 5 hours in my UC and a day or two to settle. The berries and fruit in Forrest Fruit are a nice blend of sweet and tart which produces a well balanced flavor which I would call semi sweet "fruity". All wrapped up with a rich and full bodied subtle tone of RY4 Double. Forest Fruit seems quite versatile to me so I might try it with CA Vanilla Custard V2 or some pie like crusty creation.

Enjoy Joe's Bitch /lol

PS: Stay tuned for "Vagina" which I'm still tweaking and may need some help with.

:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And for the first time on VU, I am going to leave this one alone!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Before he read this thread, VaperJoe probably did a upload_2014-7-22_11-6-24.jpeg when he saw the topic :D

VU Sponsors