Become a Patron!

Johnny Matthews’ Raspberry Cheesecake

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, finally decided to stop hoarding my ADV and share it with you guys. :p This recipe is quite peculiar because it is AMAZING as a shake and vape, but does not steep well. In fact, after a 3-4 week steep I find it un-vapeable. I feel the CAP NY Cheesecake turns sour and lets off a displeasing mouthfeel. So lesson is, mix up a batch you can vape in a week and I guarantee you’ll mix it again! Here it is:

Johnny Matthews’ Raspberry Cheesecake
CAP NY Cheesecake 3.5%
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 2.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 0.5%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 1.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
INW Raspberry 0.75%

CAP NY Cheesecake and Vanilla Custard act as a heavy cheesecake base while TFA Cheesecake GC brings in the crust undertone and gives fullness to the base. TFA VBIC and Bavarian Cream lend some creaminess to the mix and round out the flavors, and finally INW Raspberry is the superstar that acts as the front note to the entire mix.

Hope you guys like it!

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
Oh man you take all those great flavors and mix em up, it's bound to be good! Thanks for the share, I'll be mixing this up tomorrow.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered the stuff to make this... thanks for sharing! This will be my first shot at DIY juice, I just scrolled through the forum till I saw a recipe that sounded good. We'll see what happens.

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered the stuff to make this... thanks for sharing! This will be my first shot at DIY juice, I just scrolled through the forum till I saw a recipe that sounded good. We'll see what happens.
Let me know what you think! Was my ADV for several months, hopefully it can be yours for a while also!

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks great. I'm still building up the number of flavors and sadly don't have enough flavors to make it or come close, but sure will go into the recipie bank.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Pretty good! I made it as specified at 80/20 VG/PG and it is good. I have the same struggle with CAPS NY Cheesecake and I'm still working on a Cheesecake recipe myself that will stay good over long periods of time due to my lack of time.

Chris Collective

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like the look of this, not a massive raspberry fan but that could be subbed. I done one recently with just NY cheesecake as the base and wasn't impressed, this looks like a better combo/idea.

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty good! I made it as specified at 80/20 VG/PG and it is good. I have the same struggle with CAPS NY Cheesecake and I'm still working on a Cheesecake recipe myself that will stay good over long periods of time due to my lack of time.
I have one in the works with CAP Sweet Cream instead of NY Cheesecake. Should be at about a month steep in roughly two weeks, will keep you updated.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Johnny Matthews

Not much of a Raspberry fan either.
But, I fired this one up today and really like the flavor, good job.
Although I did sub out the TFA Bavarian with CAP instead only cause I like it a bit better.

VU Sponsors