Become a Patron!

Join the Reunited Cast of Stargate as They Read Through an A.I. Generated Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Get ready for a world exclusive Stargate experience on May 21st. Stargate SG-1 cast members Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping reunite to take part in Stargate A.I. Version 2.0, reprising their roles to read through an A.I. generated script where every line of dialogue and stage direction is written by artificial intelligence. Sign up for The Companion’s Stargate A.I. Version 2.0 event here, and watch the livestream premiere on May 21st, 2022 at 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 7pm BST.

Check out both the trailer and a clip from the table read.

For the first time in 12 years, characters Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson and Samantha Carter are reunited, hosted by Stargate super-fan Marc Evan Jackson of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Good Place fame.

Following the success of Stargate A.I. Version 1.0 in November 2021, Stargate SG-1 co-creator Brad Wright has collaborated again with Google A.I. lead Laurence Moroney to make a new script that promises to be even more sophisticated, coherent and most of all, entertaining.

The Companion’s Stargate A.I. Version 2.0 event will be an absolute must watch for Stargate fans and a celebration of Stargate SG-1’s 25th Anniversary. The full video will be available on-demand for Companion members the week after the premiere. For a limited time fans can sign up for a free trial to watch Stargate A.I. Version 2.0 live on May 21st.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors