Become a Patron!

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Should Be the Next Anime on Your Watchlist

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
The Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure anime is a lot of things: explosive shonen battles, small-town murder mystery, and Elizabethan melodrama, to name a few -- and now it’s added “gangster drama” to that list. The anime adaptation of the delectably outrageous series is back for its much-anticipated Golden Wind arc, and I’m sure you’ve already seen plenty of wacky gifs and screenshots. But you’ll be forgiven if you only know Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure by its memes. After all, there are so many that “is that a Jojo reference?” has itself become a meme. It’s no wonder -- the complete absurdity of the characters and scenarios means that you’ll never know what’s going to happen next. With the story shift to focus on the gangster son of an iconic series villain, there’s no doubt that Golden Wind will continue to put the “bizarre” in Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. If you’re looking for one of the most unique anime out there, consider making Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure your next binge.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
A fellow anime Vaper! Watched the first episode, not sure if it’s my jam, but I’ll give it a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors