0.1-3.5ohm for Power mode
Temperature range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
Battery using: Dual replaceable high rate 18650 cells (CDC
C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
25A)
Max charging current: 2.0A
Max output current: 50A
Max output voltage: 9V

I have been using the Joyetech Espion since mid-December almost exclusively & I am really enjoying this mod. It feels good in the hand it is not slippery but not textured grippy just feels good. Paint so far seems durable I have slight wear on the base but nowhere near what I would expect. It is well above average. Screen is a good size, well laid out & not busy. I also like that I can change the screen background color, The fire button very responsive almost instant firing (this is a love hate thing) more on the fire button later. I really like the centered 510 this should be done on all devices. I know most will tell you not to use the on board charging but if the mod is capable I will test it because occasionally I am forced to use it with the 2 Amp charging it will charge fairly quick. Battery life I thought was also impressive with the ProCore tanks at around 65watts I will get over 24 hours with my style of vaping ( most mods are 6-8 hours less) with my higher wattage tanks running around 140W I will get about 8-9 hours of use ( other mods 4-5 hours) now this will vary & I am vaping slightly less. The menu system is easy to use & is also well laid out. The ProCore X tank is nothing really different from the rest of the ProCore tanks Flavor is really good like the others Coil life is good & clouds are ok like the others. The ProCore series are the best Joyetech has put out in my opinion. I think it can compete well with the Smok baby line & in my opinion are better than the baby line coils are also interchangeable. I would love to see a tank from Joyetech that would compete with the big TFV series & the Sense Blazer ect….

A few things I do not like about the Espion is one the weight although it feels rugged it is heavy as it is an all metal construction this is a give and take some won’t mind it some will. It doesn’t bother me until I use a different mod for a bit then go back to the Espion.

Back to the fire button I Love the responsiveness of the button like I mentioned but it pushes so easy. I have burned out a few coils just carrying the mod usually when I am carrying multiple items you need to make sure you lock the device or you could be going through coils prematurely. The last thing that doesn’t do anything for me is the new function button this is a one touch screen on/off button. To me it is really not needed I would much rather see it be used as a one touch fire button lock out. I did test in Temp mode & seems to work well. I do not vape in temp mode much anymore so I my testing was minimal

ALL IN ALL this is a great device & kit from Joyetech My only real complaint would be the touchy fire button though the response is amazing

VU Sponsors