jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I bought this device and sharing my thoughts for the benefit of others who may be interested in a pod type device. This one is very good.

I scooped this up to continue my search for a travelling stealth vape companion. After experimenting with some others this device met some requirements that others did not. It is not as stealth as others I have played with and it will still get you plenty good and nic sick using salt nic liquids (true story). This is being reviewed from the perspective of a guy who likes wide open, airy DL hits from mechanical devices but appreciates vaping in its many forms.

Here is what you get in the box (ignore the juice, I ended up using a salt juice, that one isn't).

blfuYco.jpg

1 * Teros Battery
2 * Teros Tank Cartridge
1 * USB Cable
1 * Quick Start
1 * Warranty Card and Warning Card

This is a very tight draw activated device. It is very much like a JUUL, UD Vie or a cigalike device that is about to croak. With the high power of the 50mg nic salts being used this is not necessarily a bad thing and the restriction keeps one from overusing it.

It charges up very quickly. Mine from dead to full in a little under 30 minutes and assembly is super easy. You fill the pod, drop it in and start vaping. Easy peasy and done in under 2 minutes from box to mouth.

Filling the pod isn’t bad, it has a larger fill hole than others I have used, is more visible being on the side. You can also see when the pod is getting low and in need of refill easily without removing it. Pods are readily available online and cost on average $3.50/each making them slightly more expensive than JUUL pods but with much higher volume and from my experience they are longer lasting. I am only on the second pod in the kit because I cracked the first one by dropping it. The second one is still going strong after more than a week of regular use.

Pod Fill Port:
AikuIdV.jpg

I picked up the “Candy Yellow” color and the finish is smooth and uniform and the overall fit and finish is superb. Nothing is weird about the design, it feels pretty good in the hand and is easily concealable.

This is it in hand:
Q4VDmWi.jpg

How does it vape?
Like pretty much every other pod device. In a blind test, I probably wouldn’t be able to distinguish the vape provided by this one over any other. Where it wins is that it has a slightly larger battery (480mAh) allowing it to be a real contender for longer travel trips. Fast charging and more availability of replacement pods.
With infrequent use and keeping me from jumping out a window between vapes, this thing goes from early morning to early evening without issues. If you get on it and stay on it then it will be dead in a couple of hours and with a high nic juice, you will be green around the gills.

Overall this is an infinitely better device in my opinion than JUUL and its total cost of ownership are about on par but giving you a larger capacity battery and larger capacity, longer lasting pods which in my opinion make it a better value.

This is a strong choice for a vape supplement when blowing clouds just isn’t an option. This is what you would use when you have just enough time to get a couple puffs and require maximum impact, when you have to blow it under your desk without anyone noticing or that 45 seconds from your car to the front door.

Here are the manufacturers specs
Size: 90.0*29.0*12.0mm
Weight: 57.5g
E-liquid capacity: 2.0ml
Output modes: 1.85V constant voltage
Battery capacity: 480mAh
Colors: Silver, Black, PC1 (white-pink), PC2 (yellow-red), TC1 (red-yellow), TC2 (purple-red)
PC= Photochromic, TC= Thermochromic

You can find out more about this on the Joyetech retail site.

VU Sponsors