Become a Patron!

glizz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Joyetech's EXCEED NC
1IMG_6527.JPG
Nicely engraved 2300 mAh battery available in black or white.

It offers either direct output or constant voltage output with advanced dual circuit protection.

You can change between these 2 modes by turning it off and the holding the fire button until the light flashes and then turning it back on .
2IMG_6478.JPG
Comes with all the basics including a Spare Glass ,silicone rings, usb cable, warranty, warning & instructions
Also 1 coil head installed and 1 spare.
3IMG_6475.JPG
The*NotchCore tank has 2.5ml capacity with 2 large adjustable air flow slots
4IMG_6471.JPG
It has a simple slide and fill and is designed with the horizontal *notchcoil head(0.45ohm MTL) that conveniently snaps out to change and simply pop a new one in.
5IMG_6473.JPG
it is also easily re-wickable should you choose to do so6IMG_6474.JPG
Always prime your coil before filling your tank to avoid any dry hits

I have been using this little jewel now for almost a month and I'm so amazed by the flavour and vapor production. It's so satisfying! These notchcoils are …well they are awesome!!! A new way to go! #joyetechbravo I have used both 50/50 and 30pg/70vg and both worked equally well for me. I had zero leaks from the air-flow but for some reason I did have a bit of trouble sometimes with leaking from the fill hole on the top (I believe it was when I chain vaped and my juice was quite hot). I would really like to see Joyetech make a larger tank for this notchcoil! I'm not sure if its perfect for a beginner because there's a lot of airflow but it sure makes a great out and about vape for someone like myself who has been vaping almost 5 years, but don't forget to bring extra juice! Although simple to refill it gets to be a bit of a pain constantly refilling every couple of hours! And I wish it was available in more colours.
7IMG_6516.JPG

If you can't find the EXCEED NC at your local shop you might want to check Joyetech's new online store ….
https://www.joyetech.com/online/exceed-nc-with-notchcore.html

VU Sponsors