Become a Patron!

Jugheads Jokesmoke

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll start by asking if anyone here has ever tried this juice?

This one my first ADV after I got into mechs and dripping and it's an awesome vape for those times when everything else tastes like crap. My foray into diy was due to the facts that I was spending too much on JS and because it was bloody hard to find at the time since there were only 2-3 B&M's around me and only one carried Juggy's juices.

After looking high and low I found a few posts on various forums where people had nailed down the notes of this juice which is one of those things you vape and go WTF? but come to love.

I purchased my first flavours with cloning JS as my priority. This is the recipe I came up with and am wondering if any others familiar with JS would like to try it to see if it's as close as I remember (haven't bought it for years!).

JokeSmoke

2% Cotton Candy (Circus) TFA
2% Smooth TFA
1-2 drops Menthol/30ml

If you had it please let me know what you think and what changes may bring it closer to the original as that would make me very :bliss:.

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I should have included a bit of a description.

The cotton candy is very mild but it's definitely there and after steeping for a couple weeks there's a slight malty/woody flavour that comes out. I'm convinced that flavour is TFA Smooth but could be wrong...it would not be the first time (just ask my wife).

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No Canadian diyer's out there....eh?

Back bacon?

Maple syrup?

Sgt. Preston's dog King?

Aboot?

I'z da bia who builds the boat and I'z da bia who sails 'er!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I've never been to Canadia but I remember Yukon King. :)

Oh, about that liquid. 'Sounds like it's asking, nay, begging for EM, which is a slightly-sweet ingredient and the only one in Cotton Candy (not the Circus variety). It's also the only flavoring in the e-liquid called 'Malty' (see where this is going here?). While not familiar with this e-liquid, from your description, I dunno what menthol is doing in there but I have an aversion which I'm certain creates prejudice. :D

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I've never been to Canadia but I remember Yukon King. :)

Oh, about that liquid. 'Sounds like it's asking, nay, begging for EM, which is a slightly-sweet ingredient and the only one in Cotton Candy (not the Circus variety). It's also the only flavoring in the e-liquid called 'Malty' (see where this is going here?). While not familiar with this e-liquid, from your description, I dunno what menthol is doing in there but I have an aversion which I'm certain creates prejudice. :D
Ha!

You're right, the CC is FW not TFA and it's just CC no additional C:)

The flavours are right, I'm sure of it! Just not convinced the ratios are dead on.

Doesn't taste like a menthol vape, more like a bit of Koolada on the exhale. It's a nice palate cleanser and he made a version with just a hint of lemon so I'm going to try a bit of Lemon Sicily to see if I can clone that one too:p

VU Sponsors