Become a Patron!

Juice Broker

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Juicebroker.com is a great site to get premium liquids at below retail. They are a resell company that buys overstock from stores. Because of this, inventory changes frequently. Also if your favorite is in stock, don't hesitate to purchase ad quantities are usually limited.

I purchased a few bottles from them on a Thursday. The order did take a few days to process - I believe that they shipped on Tuesday. Everything was packaged safely and arrived as expected.

The site itself runs a bit slowly on my tablet. I'm also not a huge fan of the site layout.

Overall, I'm very pleased and I did get a good deal. The minor annoyances (processing time, website layout) certainly wouldn't stop me from shopping with them in the future.

Anyone have any experience with this site recently?
I made my first order 2 days ago. They are having a $3 juice sale until Feb 15. Got a 15ml Mango Madness, a 15ml Sugar Cookie and a 30ml Coffee. No shipping. $11.00 total. Literally 20 minutes later I got an email saying it was packed and shipping. Supposed to be here Saturday so I can't speak for the juice yet...but the service has been delightful thus far.

VU Sponsors