Become a Patron!

Pockets

Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
mostly tobacco flavors, do not care for sweet juice, found this on sale and like it , defiantly a different direction from what I'm used to
LEMON CAKE BERSERKER - ROCKT PUNCH....(element vape)

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
have you tried...
salted caramel+bourbon
vanilla + butterscotch
hazelnut+chocolate

lol, i love the decadent flavors.

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any tobacco ejuice from crystal canyon vapes, ccvapes.com, although right now ironwood is my favorite but all their tobacco's are in my daily rotation.
CC Vapes Mystik RY4 is what got me off of cigs. Back when a 30ml would last a month, that's all I bought. But at $57.99 a 120, I just can't afford it now. Have you came across any other comparable companies for less $$$?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What's the best-updated list of juice recommendations for the UK? Looking to switch from smoking.
We don't have a UK list here in the forum that I'm aware of... but you may wanna check with @Vaping With Vic ... you can find him on youtube or facebook.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What's the best-updated list of juice recommendations for the UK? Looking to switch from smoking.
( https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/blue-pom-mojito-by-supergood-100ml-shortfill.html )

Thanks for the contribute to vaping community and share your experience with us that is very helpful for other users also that are the part of this community

It really depends on your taste. But my personal favorite brands are BLVK & Shijin Vapor.

From Shijin vape I personally like Phoenix Tears one of my personal favorites you can compare the taste like a vanilla custard strawberry flavor ! I normally purchase my juices from this site they've great prices, and a variety of there juices.

From BLVK my personal favorite would be Chby Prpl Grape. I was never much of a fan of grape flavors until I tried this flavor.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i have strayed away from store bought because i love the expectation of creating your own mix, then you say that was cool. the next day you say that is crap! then you modify it and you stop using twice the concentrate as it does not work. and if you want a mixx to be accepted its easy, just kill it with sugar. making your own juice is easy...making it good is bloody hard work but so so much fun, especially when you give a friend 10mls of your own mix then they come back for 10x that ammount.
commercial juice hmmm captain jacke kingston red or most of the nude range, a lot of people like suicide bunny but i dont, another good one is charlies chalk dust.
the main thing is you...dont suck on it as you do with a cancer stick, i dnt want a one nite stand, i want a romance.
cheers guys and keep sucking.

I've been vaping for quite a few years now and have tried a lot of different juices. My favorites are usually fruity or dessert flavors, like berry mixes or vanilla custard, because they have a smooth taste that's not too overwhelming. I always look for juices that balance flavor and throat hit just right. I buy my vape juices from Nexus Smoke because they have a wide selection that fits my taste perfectly. They've got everything from tangy citrus to rich, creamy flavors, so there's always something new to try. If you're looking for a good variety of options, you should definitely see nexus smoke list. They keep their selection updated with the latest and greatest, making it easy to find something you'll love.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors