Become a Patron!

Juice recommendations...

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for something with similar quality to Crystal Canyon Vapes that doesn't cost $57.99 for a 120... Any suggestions? I like breakfast and dessert flavors mainly, but I love a good RY4 and a good menthol as well.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man tons of online stores. Ejuice steals.com is probably your best bet. Always running sales like a 30ml for 2 or 3 bucks. They carry a lot of brands. The last price I heard like you posted was One Hit wonder juice was like 80 bucks for 180ml. That was 5 years ago when I started vaping. If I buy juice now the most I'll pay is like $15 for 100-120ml.But you're talking outrageous pricing. I would've stopped buying that juice before I started.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man tons of online stores. Ejuice steals.com is probably your best bet. Always running sales like a 30ml for 2 or 3 bucks. They carry a lot of brands. The last price I heard like you posted was One Hit wonder juice was like 80 bucks for 180ml. That was 5 years ago when I started vaping. If I buy juice now the most I'll pay is like $15 for 100-120ml.But you're talking outrageous pricing. I would've stopped buying that juice before I started.

Oh, I know. It's phenomenal juice. But, the prices are outrageous. Like I said, back when a 30ml would last me a month, it wasn't a big deal. I know tons of online shops and generally pay around $12 for a 100ml... But, I've never found any that were the same quality as CCV.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, I know. It's phenomenal juice. But, the prices are outrageous. Like I said, back when a 30ml would last me a month, it wasn't a big deal. I know tons of online shops and generally pay around $12 for a 100ml... But, I've never found any that were the same quality as CCV.

Have you tried mixing your own at all?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know tons of online shops and generally pay around $12 for a 100ml... But, I've never found any that were the same quality as CCV.

Two axioms come to mind both of which sum up 'if you want quality, you pay for it'. That noted I'll agree with @Rhianne. Juice you mix might not be the caliber of a company brand. It could possibly be better though because you mix it for yourself. Yes, there's a chance it can be crap too. Still, if you're looking to save costs DIY might be the way to go.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Two axioms come to mind both of which sum up 'if you want quality, you pay for it'. That noted I'll agree with @Rhianne. Juice you mix might not be the caliber of a company brand. It could possibly be better though because you mix it for yourself. Yes, there's a chance it can be crap too. Still, if you're looking to save costs DIY might be the way to go.

Ironically, I like most of my diy juice better than what I’ve bought. I don’t know if it’s “better” in quality, but it tastes better to me.

There’s just no juice out there that I would pay $60 for. I’m sorry, I just don’t believe it’s worth it. Anyway, those kinds of prices are from 6-7 years ago or more, when juice could cost $30 for 30ml, or $15 for 10ml, and people were paying it all the time.

I’ve only mixed something I threw out maybe once or twice, and it was because I hated the flavor. And basically that was because it was a strawberry flavor whose smell made me gag.

If this guy likes One Hit Wonder, he can get some OHW one shots and make his own.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Five or six years ago, 30ml of brand name juice like Cuttwood or Cosmic Fog or Uncle Junk was going for $30-ish. I started vaping those in 2013 and I couldn’t afford it. Cigs weren’t $14 a pack yet in NY, and I was still mostly smoking. I had bought Njoy 10mls for about $15, and the other brands i mentioned. No wonder I thought vaping cost too much! :teehee: But I’d never buy a 180ml for $80. Not now, when you can get OHW for $20 for 100ml.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Five or six years ago, 30ml of brand name juice like Cuttwood or Cosmic Fog or Uncle Junk was going for $30-ish. I started vaping those in 2013 and I couldn’t afford it. Cigs weren’t $14 a pack yet in NY, and I was still mostly smoking. I had bought Njoy 10mls for about $15, and the other brands i mentioned. No wonder I thought vaping cost too much! :teehee: But I’d never buy a 180ml for $80. Not now, when you can get OHW for $20 for 100ml.
Prices have dropped alot now that people diy. They had to compete

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Prices have dropped alot now that people diy. They had to compete

That’s why I’ve been vaping my own diy juice for almost a year now. I like it better anyway.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The same as juice prices being leveled out by consumers, consumers also made juice makers and vendors offer childproof caps. There were also certain chemicals used to make some juices which were detrimental. Consumers again fought and got the majority to use other chemicals, or no longer carry the juices requiring those chemicals.

What the consumers ask the industry provides. Vaping has been very self regulated, or regulated by consumers who are knowledgeable. Consumers are even responsible for getting warning labels on bottles, before any government regulating it.

And still the government came at us with the iron fist. They didn't know we'd already self regulated. If they did they didn't care because well, money. Vaping took over one billion from Big tobacco in sales, not to mention the money from States that used the Master Settlement money. That's money with a capital M.

When vaping started doing that it became a threat. Vaping saves lives and as a results takes money off the table. So, yes it's a threat for sure. People are changing the world for the better. You can bet Big corporations won't stand for it.

Imagine all those cigarette butts. All that cotton needs processed. . You need machines that require oil, power that requires oil or gas. Remove those butts by vaping and you take need of oil out of the system. Use synthetic nicotine you eliminate the need to farm tobacco. All of this is money took away.

Save smokers from C.O.P.D, strokes, heart diseases and Big pharmaceutical companies lose money too. Are you beginning to grasp the threat we pose? People are leading. People are making money and government/s irrelevant. How do I get that? Well look at our P.I.F. section once. Look at our reviews sections. Look at how People define the market in vaping.

We, People, also have a daily check in thread. We look out for one another. Does it matter about creed, color, orientation, religion, political affiliations? No. We're here for one another.

What does this have to do with thread? Well we can point out our DIY thread where People post recipes, all kinds of desert flavors, menthol too, breakfast. The OP can find a way to make juice they control the quality over, and lower costing. They don't need to beg permission from the Bigs. All they need to do is read, follow simple instructions, maybe mix a bit more to their own tastes, get a product.

UncleNoNo

Member For 1 Year
You can get some quality juices cheap. I like ThesauceLA Carmel Waffle Cappuccino. Their other flavors are good with coupons it runs less than $10 for 120ml. Brokedick is good too for $12.99. I found DIY bases here https://www.e-liq.com/e-liquid-bases-1-gallon for cheap, but IDK if its any good. They used to sell bulk premade stuff about 5-6 years ago it was pretty good. Now they sell base and flavors seperately.

VU Sponsors