Become a Patron!

Juicy AF?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure why not in CA. You might try ordering directly.

Although be aware of section 5 in their Terms & Conditions.

SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)

Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.

May be that they cannot ship to CA due to laws, statutes and other bullshit regulations imposed by the state. If so you might want to find a bud who doesn't mind mailing & or transporting you care packages.

Would figure a lot of vaping vendors, manufactures will be following suit with such "Terms & Conditions". Unfortunately, this is just where we've come to exist. Thank you all of you voters.

You brought us these politicians who have decimated vaping. You may have done so unwittingly, unawares. Doesn't matter, still on you for voting. Yes indeed your vote counts, huh?

Apologies if that reads as cynical, jaded, sarcastic, possibly political. I am not political save for thinking entropy and anarchy win every time. They have the greatest ally too, time itself. Just wait, it gets darker.

Remember the one good thing we're taught. "It's always darkest before the dawn." If you want to keep faith in that hope, more power to you. Me? I'm really starting to see there's no dawn ahead for us.

We always have to bail out the stupid, the assholes, idiots and numbskulls. Fuck no we can't dream or aspire. Hell, I'm down right surprised we went to the moon. In fact I'm really not believing we did.

There is no spark to meet the challenges we face. We've grown too tired, hurt, sore and wasted to even dare dream. The lesser of us keep dragging us back through feces and covered over we'll remain.

And think, I'm called I'm an optimist because I can survive. Ha! I too tire of surviving being all there is.

Again, sorry for being a downer. Kind of "off my meds" at the time. So yeah, I'm just winging it and "getting by". What does this to do with vape juice? Nothing and everything. I'm someone that vapes and I'd really like to help fellow vapers.

I'm just seeing a darkly painted landscape for vaping and life in general. That makes it difficult to "help". Again in part I'm off my medicine, in a larger part hey it is what it is. Don't need to be off meds to see that.

Last edited:
I have bought a ton of the stuff... Juicy AF let's me put them in my cart but at checkout says they have no way for me to pay for them... every website I have previously bought from are out...I usually purchase from websites here in california, but for some reason everyone is out of 6mg...smh

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not what you asked, but if you ever want to try DIY (making your own) Liquid Barn has this "one-shot" called Water Malone and it's really good! Is there anywhere you can buy unflavored 6 mg juice? Have any friends that do DIY?

VU Sponsors