Jungle Juice - FW

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. I'm just wondering if anybody uses FW Jungle Juice for anything but being the main component in a recipe. I took a gamble on this one and I'm really just not feeling it as a single flavor (5&10%). I don't see me liking it as the star in a mix either. It tastes, to me, like vaping a candle from the old days that grandma stored in her freezer. Why is she stashing it there? I don't know. She's off her meds. It's weird.

All kidding aside, I just don't know what to do here. I'm not trying to be lazy and just say "help! Fix this for me!". I'm not new to mixing and I generally will go through and kind of work with a flavor and dial in some supporting notes but I really just have no direction here. I'm stumped. I mean, maybe just a hint of this in a beverage recipe? I just really can't find a single thing I like about this flavor.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've thought about getting that before, glad I didn't now. It might just be one that you never use again. I know I have quite a few of those.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've thought about getting that before, glad I didn't now. It might just be one that you never use again. I know I have quite a few of those.

Don't Let me be your deciding entity. My tastes are weird sometimes. Some people love this stuff. That's kind of what pushed me to try it. I wanted to pick up a flavor that was something I typically wouldn't seek out. If I don't use it I'm only out $1.75.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't Let me be your deciding entity. My tastes are weird sometimes. Some people love this stuff. That's kind of what pushed me to try it. I wanted to pick up a flavor that was something I typically wouldn't seek out. If I don't use it I'm only out $1.75.
Yep that's what I feel a lot about it especially tfa and fw. What is the favor profile for that it anyway?

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep that's what I feel a lot about it especially tfa and fw. What is the favor profile for that it anyway?

I honestly don't know. I get copious amounts of the cooling effects of menthol. ECX says:

"Because it combines the acidic juice flavors of pineapple, orange, grapefruit, grape, apple, and has hints of watermelon in it, Jungle Juice is sure to give you a varied juice-themed vape whenever you want it. with a subtle menthol kick! Use Jungle Juice alone for its unique flavor, mix it with more fruit flavors, or add the flavors of white liquors like gin, vodka, and tequila in a DIY e-liquid recipe that will really get your party started!

This flavor contains 0.077% Acetoin."

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Drop the percentage down some. Try it at 3%. It's always worth a shot.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I honestly don't know. I get copious amounts of the cooling effects of menthol. ECX says:

"Because it combines the acidic juice flavors of pineapple, orange, grapefruit, grape, apple, and has hints of watermelon in it, Jungle Juice is sure to give you a varied juice-themed vape whenever you want it. with a subtle menthol kick! Use Jungle Juice alone for its unique flavor, mix it with more fruit flavors, or add the flavors of white liquors like gin, vodka, and tequila in a DIY e-liquid recipe that will really get your party started!

This flavor contains 0.077% Acetoin."
Yeah not sure about that. It sounds like it would either be really good or really bad

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry can't be much of a help all i know is fw jungle juice is same as mbv thug juice.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Drop the percentage down some. Try it at 3%. It's always worth a shot.

I'm thinking about going down to 2 or 3% for sure. That's why I was asking if anyone had any experience using this in a mix. For me, I just can't see it being the star of anything I'd enjoy vaping.
Yeah not sure about that. It sounds like it would either be really good or really bad

It must really be a palette thing on my end though because from the reviews I've read, some people really love this stuff.

donewithsmoke

Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking about going down to 2 or 3% for sure. That's why I was asking if anyone had any experience using this in a mix. For me, I just can't see it being the star of anything I'd enjoy vaping.

It must really be a palette thing on my end though because from the reviews I've read, some people really love this stuff.
try lowering it to 5% and add some cream to it. cant hurt

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
bffa87c6274135fcdc6303091c9fc3b3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's my recipe and love it. Percentages may be High to some just adjust to your liking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors