Become a Patron!

Just a guy trying to give back

KUTTER

Unlisted Vendor
What's going on folks?!?! My names Scott, I'm the founder and CEO of Neon Steam and The Vape Gods LLC. I've been rocking @vapegod on twitter since about 2012 when I started getting really interested in vaping in general. Its amazing how far things have came since then, and its even better to think this culture might be the real answer to the big tobacco monster that has had so many of us and loved ones in its grips for so long. I worked your typical 9-5 for 6 years as a portfolio manager for a financial institute until November 2014 when I left to day trade stocks on my own full time. That fortunately has given me the income and time to pursue my passion for vaping on a much larger scale. In July the wife and I set out to provide the cleanest product at the best price available marketed under the name Neon Steam, using only GMO-free vg as our base as well as GMO-free vg based nicotine in glass childproof droppers. Quickly picked up several stores, in September we were vending at VapeMania in NC. A friend of mine expressed his interest in my venture and then sh#t really got real. We contracted AEC to have a brand new ISO 7 class 10k cleanroom constructed through STARRCO. And here we are... We will be a bronze sponsor at Vaper Slam in Charlotte in March and are steady growing, all while keeping quality affordable.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.
If you want to post to promote your stores , be sure to check out the rules in the "unlisted vender" area.

KUTTER

Unlisted Vendor
Will do, and thanks! How does one become a vendor? Is that different than advertising on the page? Because I already did that :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, your good. We welcome you and you were just telling us your vaping story.
We want you to take advantage of this forum to help your business, and it appears that you are willing to follow the simple rules and I hope you enjoy and use this forum to your advantage.

VU Sponsors