Become a Patron!

Just a thought…

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
…quite a scary one. If FDA could regulate a synthetic nicotine as a "tobacco product", so could ATF. And since in FDA's eyes everything related to vaping should be regulated, I can only imagine what ATF will do.

I'll probably get charged with:
  • Stockpiling the high capacity batteries (what can I say, I have a charging rack…)
  • Unauthorized modification (none of my attys & mods remain in their factory configuration for longer than a week)
  • Emission of regulated substance in residential area (some still call it "cloud chasing")
  • Operating an unregistered and unlicensed medical lab (DIY juice, ya know)
…and what are you guilty of? :wait:

PS: Almost forgot: Hi, this is my first post here :wave:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well let's address the elephant in your statements..
1.while the ATF could enforce a law they usually dont unless it it the trafficking of the item in large amounts
2. is a non issue for home users. only shops and a person that sell the item modified aka tobacco manufacturer applies.
3.non issue for most unless people are testing for it or have a new vape sensor installed in the smoke detectors.
4. see line 2 then one.

If line 1 then it would most likely be a federal law broken of some high degree.. jail time and or a fine of some sort and seizure of all items the broke said law.
if line 2 then operating a for profit enterprise without proper approval and safeguards (rarely jail time but hugh fines and forced to go thur registration and safeguards before allowed to sell again.) the fines usual bankrupt a person and the charges usually stop banks from offering you a loan

finally Welcome aboard. all thou i am no lawyer

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read somewhere we have so many laws now, that the average American is guilty of at least 2 crimes..in other words we are all serfs afraid of our own goverment arresting us for crimes we don't even know we committed.We are all afraid to speak out against the tyranny of our own goverment, because to do so would call the goverments attention to ourselves and the inevitable manipulation of so called laws to silence us.

VU Sponsors