Become a Patron!

Just another "newb"...

bloosman1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have tried e-cigs in the past, I wasn't satisfied, then I went to Erie, PA 3weeks ago to see some old friends and play some guitar, and they were all vaping! Off of cigs for 2 years +! So I decided to give it a go. I got an Eagle starter kit against my friends better judgement, and promptly broke it. So he took me to a local vape shop and hooked me up with a Kanger nano and a istick 50w.... Nice! Now, I get it. Off of analogs x 1 week!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope vaping works well for you this time.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to V/U great setup. This is the place to learn, lots of helpful and friendly folks here!!! Congrats on quitting the stinkies

bloosman1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I really am a newb! I got all paranoid because I was running out of ejuice, and, knew I wouldn't get any til my online order came. I decided to go to a local 7-11 and get a pack of analogs to tide me over..... They had ejuice! I got some espresso and some berry! And no cigs! (It's the little things.)

mommysprincesskatelynn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried the cig look s likes and a ego but there not any help I tried some one I work with machine and now I totally want but strapped atm. So in Jan I will get something.

mommysprincesskatelynn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried the cig look s likes and a ego but there not any help I tried some one I work with machine and now I totally want but strapped atm. So in Jan I will get something.

VU Sponsors