Become a Patron!

Just got a Fuhattan with a mad hatter clone. It was given to me for free. what are my next steps?

Alright just got a fuhattan with a mad hatter atomizer. What are my next steps? Ive never built coils only used a regulated device. Have a battery and charger. What else is a must have? Thanks for any info vape on

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could try and take your mod to your local B/M vape shop and see if one of the staff will do a coil build for you on your mad hatter. Check the battery forums and see if your battery is safe for that unregulated device. Vape safe.

You could try and take your mod to your local B/M vape shop and see if one of the staff will do a coil build for you on your mad hatter. Check the battery forums and see if your battery is safe for that unregulated device. Vape safe.

Well it all came as a kit so I would assume it to work together but the info on the battery is very limited. It says its a 18650 its blue wrapped but no info on it like amps or mah...? Hmm...(i understand ohms law and battery safety) I have an ohms meter...I went to a local vape store and the guy just kinda turned his nose up at my stuff because it wasnt authentic and I didnt buy the 100 dollar mod he was trying to sell me bummer

Yea here we go! Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-18-08-52-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-18-08-52-44.png
    560.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2015-10-18-08-53-28.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-18-08-53-28.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 10

VU Sponsors