Become a Patron!

just joined, new to forums as well lol

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ive been vaping for almost two months now, 2 1/2 years if u count cartomizers (i dont lol) i love building crazy coils, and now im getting into builing unregulated box mods. I bought an ipv mini v2 souvenir and a magma (authentic) as my starting setup. I quit smoking completely 3 days later, and I started smoking in 1993! my ipv's usb charging port broke after 3 weeks of use, then the whole thing crapped out on me. for $80 i expected better. so i went on ebay and got a few cheap clones, tugboat rda and mod, and a fuhattan. loving it but i do miss having the variable watt option. I'm broke as a result of being disabled (car accident) so i cant spend tons of cash on my setups so i looked up how to videos and building mods, even variable ones, is fairly simple (im already handy, im a plumber, carpenter, electrician, tile installer and i build models) so i got the idea of building custom mods for people out of whatever they send me. and old early 90's cell phone, game controllers, an empty pack of cigarettes, etc, i'll build it up!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy your time here and have fun.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground. ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Johnny, welcome to VU, sounds like you did some big time homework there!! Enjoy your stay here:)

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome
Good luck on your new business idea

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Please post some pics of your builds when ready.

VU Sponsors