Become a Patron!

Just read it. :p

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am officially going to partake in the world of sub-ohm vaping. But first, allow me to introduce myself. I just made an account like a minute ago, after I Google searched nicotine levels for sub-ohm tanks. My name is Andy. I am 18 years old. I started smoking cigarettes at age 15. I'm not a bad kid or anything, but I also haven't smoked in nearly half a year. I need nicotine to inhale, as my Asperger's make me somewhat OCD about my nicotine intake. I started out vaping about eight months ago. I first started out with a tiny Joyetech pen, then two months later my uncle sold me a Joyetech 20W Ecom Mega. That is what I have been using since. Moving back and forth from 18-12mg, I started to develop the aweful vaper's tongue. This took months, of course, as I go through about 5ml a day. Anyway, my friend Ryan was using something about 6 months prior, during the school year, which he referred to as a "sub-ohm vape." I lost touch with him but I think I found the tube mod that he was using. An Ego One XL by Joyetech, which I just ordered 3 days ago and am patiently awaiting the arrival of. I'm stoked, I even bought a 5 pack of 0.5 ohm coils, and (if I'm not mistaken) the brand new box should come with both a 0.5 ohm coil, and a 1.0 ohm coil. I'm always broke where I live and was lucky enough to receive a debit card with $50 on it for Christmas. I paid $29.99 for the Ego and over $12 I think for the pack of coils. If anyone can reflect on their own personal use of this device, please do so. Also reflect on what I am to expect, since I've never owned a sub-ohm vape. In-depth information is very much appreciated. I'm a very friendly person and looking forward to becoming an active member of the vaping underground community. :)

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Egos are great little devices and will serve you well:) most come with a 1.5 ohm installed and it may or may not be your speed, if it's to restrictive put the .5 in and vape away. When you first get it make sure you drip a little on the coil itself fill your tank put it all together and let it sit for a minute, then close the airflow off and take a couple puffs without firing it. This will guarantee your wick is ready to go. Welcome to VU, don't hesitate to ask questions if your needing help:)

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome name, discobob. :p Thanks, and close off the airflow 100%? Also, I didn't know that the Ego had a 1.5 ohm. My battery will have 2200mah. I've read a little about it and if I run into any problems, would you be the guy to turn to? The only bad thing I read about it was a leaking issue, so I'll be sure to keep the tank over half full always, and the easily denting issue. Hmm. I'm always careful anyways. I forgot to mention, the whole time I had the Ecom, I also purchased an Evic, the original one and version 1.3. But I was upset with the 11W max on it, as I paid $130 at the local vape shop. Oh well, everyone gets ripped off at one point or another unless they research. Lesson learned on that note. ;)

One more thing, please recommend me affordable E juice that I can order. My dad has been obsessed with getting the squeeze sort of cap that looks like a dropper. He thinks the juice will just taste better or something. :p He's a crazy old guy, I bought him an Ecom as well and he's been using it the same time as me. Got him to quit cigs, so it's a W.

This is a disruption in the vendors thread. And there's no rule against copy and pasting.
Take it to the mud pit.
Oh there's no rule? Thanks dude, that's all I wanted to know. All of my entries in this forum will be CP'd from now on.

I like the Elmer's white paste flavor. :)
I've thought carefully about this and labored over this decision for... moments.
These are my favorites for realz.

1.blueeberry crumble
2.strawberry cheesecake /adv/
3.milk and honey
4.strawberry banana smothie
5.lemon meringue
;)

It took me a long time to type all this out too. :(
see, that was funny. And although you 'think' I am being ridiculous, on some level, you understand what I am saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup close it 100% take a couple normal puffs and you will see bubbles which means your wick is wicking. Every ego kit I have bought came with a 1.5 installed in the tank, which may or may not be the case as I haven't bought one for a while.

You might even like the 1.5 to start if it does have it but it's a pretty tight draw for my tastes.

You can always ask me questions and also ask on the forums it's a very helpful place:)

And juice...man that's a tough one. I DIY and buy premiums(prolly what your pops is talkin).

This is all preference but premiums get expensive quick.

Comb through this thread:

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...h-for-the-best-budget-juice-has-ended.151958/

I am going to try some soon as I'm getting burned out in mixing my own and premiums just cost too damn much:)

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man. I found a sweet deal on vape deals. The aura vapes company. You can get 12 10ml bottles for 99 cents a piece or 6 of them for $1.16 each. Awesome deal. :)

VU Sponsors