Become a Patron!

Just read this one... Kinda interesting.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
<sigh> Yep, Chantix, the FDA approved "solution" to the nicotine addiction "problem". 2,000+ suicide attempts with around a 20% success rate. Good going FDA, thank goodness you enforced the warning labels.

<sigh> Yep, Chantix, the FDA approved "solution" to the nicotine addiction "problem". 2,000+ suicide attempts with around a 20% success rate. Good going FDA, thank goodness you enforced the warning labels.

When I was a child my mother would place a room humidifier in my room when I was sick. She would fill a chamber under the vapor ejector with a
petroleum jelly that was infused with menthol. So, technically, I have been a vaper since I was born. And to think that I thought it was my friends with older brothers, that would give us cigarettes, that caused me to start smoking when I was a teenager. I now understand that it was my mother that introduced me to my first ENDS device (thanks to the new FDA regulations). Thanks Mom. I wasted thirty years smoking cigaretts when she showed me what I should be doing instead when I was still a child. I wont return to smoking cigarettes but I may have to go old school if these FDA regulations are not overturned.

Seriously, lets put the burden of proof on the FDA to regulate vaping. If your product does not contain nicotine, is not made from tobacco, and can be used for any purpose other than nicotine delivery, then you currently should have no reason to apply for FDA approval. As I said in another post it is the application for FDA approval that is how YOU say that this IS a tobacco product. If you call it a tobacco product it will be regulated as one. Would you plead guilty to a crime that you did not do? 400+ pages in this regulation tells me that it was designed to confuse and promote applications for products that do not fall under FDA regulation.

VU Sponsors