Become a Patron!

Just returned to vaping and old Smok Alien Mod saved my face!

Chum

Member For 5 Years
My wife had used the mod once about 9 months ago and i set it up for her for a higher resistance coil. Decided last night to vape again, screwed in my Smok Prince coil, turned the wattage up to one hundred and took a puff. Hmm?, I thought why is this thing not firing right? I know my batteries are good and safe. Is my mod broken? Tried a few more puffs then looked at screen..."Do not abuse device" and Amp readout was 50! OMG! I forgot to adjust for lower ohm coil! Smok Alien Mod is given bad reviews here, well this time at least it (and Jesus) kept me from disaster!
btw Mod is working like a champ now after being on the shelf

My wife had used the mod once about 9 months ago and i set it up for her for a higher resistance coil. Decided last night to vape again, screwed in my Smok Prince coil, turned the wattage up to one hundred and took a puff. Hmm?, I thought why is this thing not firing right? I know my batteries are good and safe. Is my mod broken? Tried a few more puffs then looked at screen..."Do not abuse device" and Amp readout was 50! OMG! I forgot to adjust for lower ohm coil! Smok Alien Mod is given bad reviews here, well this time at least it (and Jesus) kept me from disaster!
btw Mod is working like a champ now after being on the shelf

That is the mod I use now. And I have had some problems with the tank or rda I was using was shorting out, but the mod would say the same thing. Found 510 pin was off set a little. Hope not to change my name to Sparky.

VU Sponsors