Become a Patron!

Just saying hello and listing a bit of my gear.

Just wanted to join the community. Started Vaping 4 or 5 years back off and on with the cigarette style vaporizers. Didn't get off cigarettes til a bit over a year ago when I bought my first mech mod. I've had both an authentic and a clone Manhattan and sold both still have my cigreen dragon mod and RDA paired up. I have had or still have a puff box FMB, a parallel rage box 26650, a sigelei 150+, 2 series rage boxes 26650 and 18650, and just acquired a snow wolf 200 watt this morning. I have 3 different aspire tanks, and at least a dozen different drippers.

I've only started building coils myself in the last 4 months. I'm still a noob to building and any tips or tricks you guys can share for building on series boxes would be appreciated. I struggle working with the smaller gauges of wire. I love 16 gauge but i don't want that anywhere near a series box. The smallest I have managed to use successfully so far is 26 gauge. I have every even gauge from 16 - 32 in kanthal, some 28 gauge ni-200, and some 26 gauge titanium wire.

Anyhow I started with a intro and just started listing stuff. Anyone with experience building on the devices I have that can steer me in the right direction to improve my builds feel free to contact me. Not entirely sure how this app works yet but I'll figure it out eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention I went from 4 - 5 packs a day to no cigarettes 14 months ago. I'm a musician and I've noticed a huge improvement in my voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Justin ! I'll bet from that many packs a day you can probably breathe while you sing now lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, Vape on!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Congrats on kicking the stinkies!

VU Sponsors