Become a Patron!

Just started mixing my own Juices

Hello, I'm Lauren from Atlanta but I'm currently in Virginia. I've been an on and off smoker for many years but in my last couple months of smoking my throat and chest would hurt every time I lit up so that's when I decided to switch just to vaping. I've been vaping for about 5 years and I have been always interested in making my own juice. I potentially want to make a career out if it but one step at a time. I have a bunch of flavors and vg/pg/nic on the way with syringes (although I think I will get a scale to make clean up easier but don't know which one to get) and other things. Any advice/recipes for a first time mixer would be greatly appreciated!!! :D

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Make small single flavor batches (I've got samples of all my flavors, PG, VG & nic in the same kind of bottles and make samples using the drop method into tanks) sometimes 20 drops making each drop 5%, sometimes 50 drops, each drop is 2%.
Take notes. get a free helper (I use ejuicemeup)
Once you find good single flavor batches, mix them (a good cheese cake & a good cherry)
Clean your tank and coils well with distilled water between tests.
Look in the DIY area, there are data sheets that have good starting % levels for the flavors you can use.
Give to friends as test subjects.
Have fun

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Lauren, Welcome to VU from a south georgian... Many Great people call this place home... 95% of what I've learned about vaping came from here lol.
bear wave.jpg

I too have recently began doing DIY juices... I've tried a couple of recipes from the recipe section and have made a couple of my own which I would consider to be a huge success! I just need more flavors!

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Howdy Human! DIY juice sounds like something I need to try.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Lauren, welcome to VU. We have a great DIY section here, so jump on in!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years