Become a Patron!

Just started Vaping and I'm loving it!

Yiffel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So as the title said, I just started vaping and I like it alot. My first vape is a Kanger Evod, just a pen but this summer I'm planning on building a Box mod (I'm pretty good at soldering and electronics). and probably mixing my own organic juice with my buddies! We'll see how it goes and I hope to be active on this forum.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Kanger Evods are a great place to start with so you are already one up on your vaping journey.

As far as making your own mods and mixing your own liquids, we got a lot of good folks here that will help you as much as they can and possibly even more than you would like:D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, like Uncle Rj says , its a great set up to begin with, as you get more into vaping and reading the forum of other builds and gear you'll most likely want to graduate to something else to try.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU and the world of vaping.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome man ! There's a lot n lot n lot to learn and pick but for now you're pretty good to go ahead :)

Yiffel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! I'm pretty new myself and I lurk and learn a lot.
Nice man! I'm a big forum lurk myself. Not on this forum because I'm new but on a variety of others. But I plan on contributing to the community if I can.

VU Sponsors