Become a Patron!

Kanger (Genitank Mega)

Hello fellow Vapers+Vapettes, new to the site but wanna give a quick throw down on this great tank..Picked up the Genitank Mega on Sunday and this thing is great!!! The tank holds alot of juice so no need to keep filling, doesn't burn through the juice like the i30clear ' s do and on top of the juice hog they are you actually can taste the flavor of what your packing inside. It uses the Kanger duel coil 1.8 no glue used in production so it's well made in my opinion..It's a glass tank so anything acidic isn't gonna wind up in your pocket from leaks and such..It has adjustable air flow, which of course I leave on hole 5 for maximum pulls and tons of vapor. The differences from this and the Aero are (1) $$$ if your on a tight budget for 25.99 your getting a solid tank comparable to the Aero in size and airflow, (2) It's a chrome plate over copper instead of stainless steel look - I know some folks don't like the chrome look and would prefer stainless for numerous reasons..But @ almost 15.00 cheaper then the Aero for the same output I would deal with the shine. Now because of the "plate" over copper I'm not sure how that overlay will hold up over time? Leaving in pocket with change or anything abrasive I'm sure will rub the plating off- I personally would give this tank 4 out of 5 stars on a chart, the only thing I don't like about it and takes getting used to, when you fill the tank alot of the liquid drips down to the coil and soaks it nicely - But this can be very deceiving as you turn the tank over after a fill and looks like it's just below half a tank of juice..Again this is something you will have to get used to it still throws me off here and there and have to turn the whole set up upside down to see where the juice actually is for refill..Other then these things I mentioned if your looking for a great price tank, holds alot of juice without having to refill constantly, Glass instead of plastic and great airflow for big clouds this is the tank for you - If your thinking on buying an Aero check out the Kanger Genitank Mega first and grab a bottle of juice for the same cost as just an aero. Also comes with a Crome drip tip that I swapped out for a wider dripper that is less restricted..Sorry for the long post but just was trying to give a good description of this great Kanger product for anybody that's curious..Forgot to mention it's a 510 threading so will fit almost any battery out there, same goes for drip tips tons of options for changes to make your own. I'm running the tank on my Vision Spinner 2 (Silver) VV battery- Puts out plumes of smoke on 4.2V wide open (adjustable hole #5 airflow) with a replacement drip tip extra wide for maximum flow, air is key when your looking for clouds that you can't see the person in front of you when you exhale hahaha...Vape on peeps reply with any questions and I'll respond if your curious about the tank..

Last edited:

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
Have 2 of them , haven't had luck with the 1.2 ohm coils, the 1.5s are better, have to try the 1.8s.......wicked air flow, like it better than the aero mega

I don't know Doc I've had pretty good luck with Kanger products,where are you getting your gear from? I ask because places like Fast-Tech and other companies off the internet are marketing absolute GARBAGE from China...It pays to pay little extra from a vape shop on some things to know your getting legit stuff. Everybody thinks their getting deals etc ordering online but really your getting ripped off and that has a lot to do with quality of products.. I love my tanks from them got the Mini-Pro and the Geni Mega-Both hit like a champ and honestly I think the Mini is the best tank I got out of all my tanks (Got 6)..I don't know why your having issues man I don't have any from stuff they sell and I avoid buying online at all costs..You really don't know what your getting and becomes a headache if product is defective..

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
You might be right, Ive bought from fastek , the clearos look like the real deal and the heads look identical to ones Ive bought from a USA vendor........ill be going to the jersey Shore( where im from) in two weeks, there's a great B+M there ,think ill give their heads a try. Where do you buy your kanger products?

VU Sponsors