Become a Patron!

Kanger SUBTANK clearomizer $25

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a Kangar sub 2 days ago. It is just to open for me, even with rebuildable. I have used it a couple of days did not keep all the original packaging materials but it is "like new" free shipping in continental USA ONLY

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well it is used even for a day one of the coils is used. I know I will not vape it so my plan is to change it from 45 dollar experiment into 25 dollar experiment. The vapor is warm and plentiful. it is well made I just can't adjust to such an open draw. I have never found anything better for me than Kayfun and i have tried many many many. I almost bought an Atlantis too glad I waited it is reported to be even more "open"

TheGodZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you ship to quebec-montreal? Im interested. Depends te shipping price to hehe

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do you ship to quebec-montreal? Im interested. Depends te shipping price to hehe
I really need to get a drone mail service up and running to Canada. The shipping from the US is just freaking extortion.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll trade you two Aerotank Giants, a full 5-pack of 1 ohm heads, 4 left of .8 ohm heads, three 2 ohm heads, and one tank has a lightly used 2 ohm, the other a .8 in it. They are in perfect shape, boxes with all accessories included, all authentic, haven't scratched off the code, yet. Got em from Vapor Beast. I build, and I just don't like them. Thought a fill and vape would be nice for the convenience, but not for me.

They are the most updated of the Aerotanks, with what is supposed to be the best airflow control of them all. 18650 mods are a tad small for them, but they look great on a box mod like an IPV3. They've barely seen any use one not even a full tank. Mint condition.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well it is used even for a day one of the coils is used. I know I will not vape it so my plan is to change it from 45 dollar experiment into 25 dollar experiment. The vapor is warm and plentiful. it is well made I just can't adjust to such an open draw. I have never found anything better for me than Kayfun and i have tried many many many. I almost bought an Atlantis too glad I waited it is reported to be even more "open"

i may be selling mine just because of the size, but as far as the airflow, you know you can split the one hole position in half as well. you don't have to put it into the indent positions. you can turn the airflow down to just a crack of a hole............

Hardy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are the first person I have heard say they don't love the subtank

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just don't like the size of it. it is the best tasting tank I have used but I am going in the oposite direction for my mods.
@Hardy - Or where you talking to the OP...lol

ie.,
ms-26-500x500.jpg

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If your only looking for 25bux I'd trade you an I taste vv with a kanger mini and 3 atomizer stands.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone offered to buy it and I am waiting fo the address. I only want to ship to USA. I tried splitting 1/2 and it is "OK" but not as good (for me) as kayfun it is not really designed to be used with 1/2 hole. I dont mind the size i regularly use 26650 kayfun clone but it is more air than wide open kayfun plus even 1/2 hole

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
open draw with one air hole? I do not see it with the subtank on one hole I totally agree with the two holes and 3 air holes is insane
All the reviews are outstanding maybe i am just weird but it is not for me
If they did not buy it I will purchase it now.. let me know

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the perfect size for the 26650. i just bought mine on a whim and didn't pay attention to the size when I bought it.

One more thing; have you tried a drip tip with a smaller hole. I know I have some glass ones that have a tighter draw than the one that is with it. Just a thought you may want to try a smaller hole in your drip tip to see if that helps the draw. It does have great taste as far as tanks. i am not usually a tank person and buy one every once in a while to see if I can just go to changing heads rather than rebuilds.

Good luck

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If it don't work out with the other buyer i'll give you $25 for it.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it don't work out with the other buyer i'll give you $25 for it.
Hey get in line buddy I need more than 1 Haha joking if he's serious you can take my spot since I tried the EHpro billow I don't even care about the sub tank :)
Hopefully me get my black billow with the steel tank today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey get in line buddy I need more than 1 Haha joking if he's serious you can take my spot since I tried the EHpro billow I don't even care about the sub tank :)
Hopefully me get my black billow with the steel tank today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered another last night along with 10 subtank coil heads.
So you're next :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered another last night along with 10 subtank coil heads.
So you're next :)
Thanks bro I love the subtank but then I made the mistake of walking into Midtown vapes and the owner has a EHpro billow I thought the flavor was excellent and is on the subtank the Billow blew me away and I know I was and am excited about the Sub tank but its cool man if you do not need another and this guy is yanking out long sticks then I would suggest getting a billow man you will freak

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well shit.. I'll take it then! :D

Been wanting one..

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not shy, you guys were just ahead of me.. :D

Lipford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the kanger sub tank if it hasn't sold yet.

VU Sponsors